IBM has tripled the number of blockchain-related patents it holds in the U.S. this year, dwarfing other US blockchain bulls.
Intel is an U.S. technology company located in Silicon Valley, California. Intel is a developer of such hardware and software products as central processing units, motherboard chipsets, flash memory, vehicle automation sensors, integrated graphics processing units and many others. Intel is one of the major contributors to blockchain adoption for enterprises. Intel is actively working with Hyperledger — an open-source blockchain project with an aim of advancing cross-industry blockchain technology implementations. Intel is also the developer of Software Guard Extensions (SGX) — a set of instruction codes for CPUs that allows user-level code to allocate certain regions of computer memory. Intel offers SGX’s use for the protection of blockchain transactions, improving consensus efficiency, digital rights management and evolving the security of remote computation and web browsing.
- US Lawmakers to Visit Switzerland to Discuss Crypto, Facebook’s Libra
- $240M in Suspected Scheme Assets Moves in Four Bitcoin Transactions
- Second-Largest Indian State to Use Blockchain in Various Spheres
- Bitcoin Circles $10,400 as Altcoins Rally, XRP Posts 10% Gains
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: LINK, LEO, BCH, ETC, BSV, OKB*