Singaporean government-backed blockchain platform Tribe facilitated another $15.7 million in fundraising to support blockchain startups.
Intel is an U.S. technology company located in Silicon Valley, California. Intel is a developer of such hardware and software products as central processing units, motherboard chipsets, flash memory, vehicle automation sensors, integrated graphics processing units and many others. Intel is one of the major contributors to blockchain adoption for enterprises. Intel is actively working with Hyperledger — an open-source blockchain project with an aim of advancing cross-industry blockchain technology implementations. Intel is also the developer of Software Guard Extensions (SGX) — a set of instruction codes for CPUs that allows user-level code to allocate certain regions of computer memory. Intel offers SGX’s use for the protection of blockchain transactions, improving consensus efficiency, digital rights management and evolving the security of remote computation and web browsing.
- US Fed to Print $425B for New Year’s — 3 Times Bitcoin’s Market Cap
- Europe’s New Regulations Force Bitcoin Service Bottle Pay to Shut Down
- Monero Compliance Workgroup Says XMR Exempt From Funds Travel Rule
- Bitcoin Price Diary: Long BTC and Profitable on Many Altcoin Positions
- 5 Bearish Candlestick Patterns Every Bitcoin Trader Must Know