The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance has launched a blockchain-neutral Token Taxonomy Initiative that will seek to define tokens in non-technical and cross-industry...
Intel is an U.S. technology company located in Silicon Valley, California. Intel is a developer of such hardware and software products as central processing units, motherboard chipsets, flash memory, vehicle automation sensors, integrated graphics processing units and many others. Intel is one of the major contributors to blockchain adoption for enterprises. Intel is actively working with Hyperledger — an open-source blockchain project with an aim of advancing cross-industry blockchain technology implementations. Intel is also the developer of Software Guard Extensions (SGX) — a set of instruction codes for CPUs that allows user-level code to allocate certain regions of computer memory. Intel offers SGX’s use for the protection of blockchain transactions, improving consensus efficiency, digital rights management and evolving the security of remote computation and web browsing.
- Bitcoin Almost Touches $5,600, Forming Its First Bullish Golden Cross Since October 2015
- BlockFi Now Has Over $53 Million in Client Crypto Under Management
- Credit Suisse Exec Says Bank Culture Holds Back Adoption of Blockchain
- Coinbase Closes Chicago Office and Scales Down Work on Matching Engine
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22