Disruptive technologies achieve mainstream adoption when they become reasonably interactive with existing conventions.
Jonathan Chester News
Jonathan Chester is the Bitwage — a Bitcoin payroll and international wage payment service — founder and president. Jonathan Chester’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2013 and, since 2015, he has been contributing to Forbes concerning cryptocurrency and its technologies. The company he founded has become one of the top seven blockchain companies in the U.S. and one of top 21 in the world. Jonathan Chester supports the idea of cryptocurrency breaking the oligopoly of the banking system and bringing democracy after all. Besides that, he believes that in countries with unreliable banking systems, Bitcoin has a role to play particularly in paying and receiving wages. Jonathan Chester consulted members of the European Parliament, Dutch regulators, banks and the California Senate regarding regulation of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA