Disruptive technologies achieve mainstream adoption when they become reasonably interactive with existing conventions.
Jonathan Chester News
Jonathan Chester is the Bitwage — a Bitcoin payroll and international wage payment service — founder and president. Jonathan Chester’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2013 and, since 2015, he has been contributing to Forbes concerning cryptocurrency and its technologies. The company he founded has become one of the top seven blockchain companies in the U.S. and one of top 21 in the world. Jonathan Chester supports the idea of cryptocurrency breaking the oligopoly of the banking system and bringing democracy after all. Besides that, he believes that in countries with unreliable banking systems, Bitcoin has a role to play particularly in paying and receiving wages. Jonathan Chester consulted members of the European Parliament, Dutch regulators, banks and the California Senate regarding regulation of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
- Crypto Markets Experience Moderate Growth, Bitcoin Holds Above $3,600
- US: Bill Exempting Non-Custodial Crypto Services From Certain Laws Reintroduced to Congress
- IBM-Backed Blockchain Platform to Improve Supply Chain Management in Mining Industry
- BitMEX Research: ICO Tokens Allocated by Teams to Themselves Lost 54% of $24 Bln Value
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16