Major tax and finance executives stated that blockchain adoption is not a high priority in their companies, according to a poll by KPMG.
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors. KPMG is headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands and has more than 180,000 employees. KPMG stand for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler,” after the surnames of the founders of companies that later united into KPMG. The main services of KPMG are consulting, audit and tax advisory. KPMG International Cooperative is registered in the Swiss Canton of Zug and includes every national KPMG firm. National KPMG firms are independent legal entities — some of them are registered as multidisciplinary entities and can provide legal services in several jurisdictions. The U.S. branch of KPMG is widely considered to be one of the most pleasing companies to work for by employees, including working mothers. The company has developed diversity programs and social activity to encourage women to establish their career in professional services.
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Coinbase Files to Close Its Political Action Committee
- Early Spotify Investor Contributes to Blockchain Art Registry in $7 Mln Funding Round
- Crypto Exchange Bittrex Denies Claim of North Korean Users on Its Platform
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22