The U.S. Food and Drug Administration teamed up with four major global companies to boost drug supply chains with blockchain.
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors. KPMG is headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands and has more than 180,000 employees. KPMG stand for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler,” after the surnames of the founders of companies that later united into KPMG. The main services of KPMG are consulting, audit and tax advisory. KPMG International Cooperative is registered in the Swiss Canton of Zug and includes every national KPMG firm. National KPMG firms are independent legal entities — some of them are registered as multidisciplinary entities and can provide legal services in several jurisdictions. The U.S. branch of KPMG is widely considered to be one of the most pleasing companies to work for by employees, including working mothers. The company has developed diversity programs and social activity to encourage women to establish their career in professional services.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Bitcoin Fights to Hold at $10,150 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend