One of the world’s biggest auditors has put a newly bullish case for cryptocurrency’s ascent to a “full-fledged asset class.”
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors. KPMG is headquartered in Amstelveen, Netherlands and has more than 180,000 employees. KPMG stand for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler,” after the surnames of the founders of companies that later united into KPMG. The main services of KPMG are consulting, audit and tax advisory. KPMG International Cooperative is registered in the Swiss Canton of Zug and includes every national KPMG firm. National KPMG firms are independent legal entities — some of them are registered as multidisciplinary entities and can provide legal services in several jurisdictions. The U.S. branch of KPMG is widely considered to be one of the most pleasing companies to work for by employees, including working mothers. The company has developed diversity programs and social activity to encourage women to establish their career in professional services.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- ABCC Exchange Partners With Tron to Become First Platform to List TRC10 Tokens
- Belarus Launches Trading Platform Enabling Customers to Buy Tokenized Securities
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14