LedgerX board of directors have placed co-founders Paul and Juthica Chou on administrative leave, effective immediately.
LedgerX is a Swap Execution Facility and Derivatives Clearing Organization that specializes on cryptocurrency derivatives. LedgerX has the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission’s (CFTC) approval to trade and clear swaps on digital money. Ledgerx also offers Bitcoin options trading and clearing. LedgerX options allow users the opportunity to earn a fiat-based yield on Bitcoin by making a contract that gives them the right to sell or buy an asset at a specified price on a specified date when they think it would be profitable due to price changes. Some of products of LedgerX are CFTC-regulated. The company launched the first CFTC-regulated Bitcoin saving account on the market. LedgerX is currently being run by Paul Chou — the CEO and co-founder of the company, who is a computer scientist and an experienced securities trader.
- US SEC Charges Convict and Associates for $30M Fraudulent ICO
- Libra Association Forms Steering Committee to Guide Technical Development
- Amid Legal Controversy, Telegram Blockchain Explorers Are Already Available
- Mind the Gap: Identifying and Trading 4 Different Bitcoin Chart Gaps
- Price Analysis Jan 17: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, ETC, TRX