LedgerX board of directors have placed co-founders Paul and Juthica Chou on administrative leave, effective immediately.
LedgerX is a Swap Execution Facility and Derivatives Clearing Organization that specializes on cryptocurrency derivatives. LedgerX has the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission’s (CFTC) approval to trade and clear swaps on digital money. Ledgerx also offers Bitcoin options trading and clearing. LedgerX options allow users the opportunity to earn a fiat-based yield on Bitcoin by making a contract that gives them the right to sell or buy an asset at a specified price on a specified date when they think it would be profitable due to price changes. Some of products of LedgerX are CFTC-regulated. The company launched the first CFTC-regulated Bitcoin saving account on the market. LedgerX is currently being run by Paul Chou — the CEO and co-founder of the company, who is a computer scientist and an experienced securities trader.
- Bitcoin Price Short-Term Indicators Hinting at $7.4K Weekend Bounce
- QuadrigaCX Victims Request Proof of Gerald Cotten’s Death By Exhuming Body
- VeChain Loses $6.6M in VET Tokens to Hacker in Attack on Buyback Wallet
- Bitcoin Whale ‘Defends’ $7.2K Price With 800 BTC to Win $0.01 in DOGE
- Price Analysis Dec 13: BTC, Cryptos Prepare for Possible ‘Santa Rally’