MIT career development professor Christian Catalini is reportedly on leave and working with Facebook on its cryptocurrency projects.
MIT, or the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, is a university and research center located in Cambridge, MA, USA. MIT is one of the most prestigious technological educational establishments both in the USA and in the world. MIT is also popular for its innovative activity directed on robotics and artificial intelligence. Also, the university has its own MIT cybersecurity course. In terms of MIT and cryptocurrency, blockchain technology at MIT is being considering as a system of awarding digital diplomas in addition to traditional ones and, besides that, the university has its own standards and certificates for blockchain. Also, the university is origin place of MIT Bitcoin Expo, which is a big conference concerned with using innovative technologies in the financial sphere.
- BCH May Have Sustained $1.3 Million+ Double Spend: BitMex Research
- Bitcoin Dips Below $8K Again as Top Altcoins See Mild Losses
- Trading App Robinhood Set to Raise at Least $200 Million: Report
- Franck Muller Releases Luxury Watch With Bitcoin Cold Wallet Functionality
- Will Bitcoin’s Volatility This Month Hinder the Future of an ETF?