Algo Capital has raised $200 million — double its $100 million goal — for its venture capital fund.
MIT, or the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, is a university and research center located in Cambridge, MA, USA. MIT is one of the most prestigious technological educational establishments both in the USA and in the world. MIT is also popular for its innovative activity directed on robotics and artificial intelligence. Also, the university has its own MIT cybersecurity course. In terms of MIT and cryptocurrency, blockchain technology at MIT is being considering as a system of awarding digital diplomas in addition to traditional ones and, besides that, the university has its own standards and certificates for blockchain. Also, the university is origin place of MIT Bitcoin Expo, which is a big conference concerned with using innovative technologies in the financial sphere.
- Central Banks to Meet With Libra Founders in Switzerland on Monday
- Report: Philippine Police Raid Alleged Cryptocurrency Scam, Arrest 277
- Germany’s Largest Bank Joins JPMorgan’s Blockchain Network
- Crypto News From the German-Speaking World: Sept. 9–15 in Review
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: ATOM, EOS, ETH, DASH, TRX