Security, scalability, decentralization: What will the first proof-of-stake blockchain by MIT look like and why might it become a threat to Ethereum?
MIT, or the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, is a university and research center located in Cambridge, MA, USA. MIT is one of the most prestigious technological educational establishments both in the USA and in the world. MIT is also popular for its innovative activity directed on robotics and artificial intelligence. Also, the university has its own MIT cybersecurity course. In terms of MIT and cryptocurrency, blockchain technology at MIT is being considering as a system of awarding digital diplomas in addition to traditional ones and, besides that, the university has its own standards and certificates for blockchain. Also, the university is origin place of MIT Bitcoin Expo, which is a big conference concerned with using innovative technologies in the financial sphere.
- Vitalik Buterin: High Ethereum Price Good for Security, Ecosystem Development
- Prediction Startup Numerai Raises $11 Million in ICO
- Alleged Bitcoin Fraudster Alexander Vinnik Appeals for Extradition to Russia
- Crypto Markets Descend While Tech Stocks Surge
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 20