tZERO, the cryptocurrency wing of American retail giant Overstock, to tokenize forthcoming motion picture “Atari: Fistful of Quarters.”
A movie is a type of visual communication that is a series of pictures shown on a screen, creating the illusion of moving images. The movie industry produced black-and-white movies, silent movies, 3D movies, but color films with accompanying audio are currently the most popular type of movies. Movies are cultural artifacts and greatly influential media, covering nearly all types of themes, approaches and purposes of production. The cryptocurrency industry has also been reflected in movies and has caused the production of movies about Bitcoin and blockchain technology. Bitcoin movies are on Netflix, in movie theatres and on cable TV. Bitcoin movies are mostly done in the documentary genre and tell about the first crypto enthusiasts, Bitcoin millionaires and blockchain-related shifts in the fintech world. Bitcoin movies are a great tool for widening cryptocurrency usage and blockchain education of mass consumers.
- Rep. Waters Opens Libra Hearing With Indictment of Facebook's Past Mistakes
- Retail Investors Can Now Bet on Bitcoin Hitting $100,000 by 2020
- Bitcoin Network Is Moving $3 Billion Daily, Up 210% Since April
- Trump Vs. Bitcoin, Japanese Exchange Hacked | Coffee and Crypto
- Bitcoin Below $10,000, Down 26.6% in 7 Days: What Caused the Pullback?