Alibaba Group’s movie-making arm Alibaba Pictures plans to tokenize distribution rights for its new film "Striding into the Wind.”
A movie is a type of visual communication that is a series of pictures shown on a screen, creating the illusion of moving images. The movie industry produced black-and-white movies, silent movies, 3D movies, but color films with accompanying audio are currently the most popular type of movies. Movies are cultural artifacts and greatly influential media, covering nearly all types of themes, approaches and purposes of production. The cryptocurrency industry has also been reflected in movies and has caused the production of movies about Bitcoin and blockchain technology. Bitcoin movies are on Netflix, in movie theatres and on cable TV. Bitcoin movies are mostly done in the documentary genre and tell about the first crypto enthusiasts, Bitcoin millionaires and blockchain-related shifts in the fintech world. Bitcoin movies are a great tool for widening cryptocurrency usage and blockchain education of mass consumers.
- Peter Schiff Lost His Bitcoin, Claims Owning Crypto Was a ‘Bad Idea’
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin Price Drops Over $500 in 5 Minutes, Top Altcoins Also See Red
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 19): BSV, DASH, ETC, MIOTA, BCH