tZERO, the cryptocurrency wing of American retail giant Overstock, to tokenize forthcoming motion picture “Atari: Fistful of Quarters.”
A movie is a type of visual communication that is a series of pictures shown on a screen, creating the illusion of moving images. The movie industry produced black-and-white movies, silent movies, 3D movies, but color films with accompanying audio are currently the most popular type of movies. Movies are cultural artifacts and greatly influential media, covering nearly all types of themes, approaches and purposes of production. The cryptocurrency industry has also been reflected in movies and has caused the production of movies about Bitcoin and blockchain technology. Bitcoin movies are on Netflix, in movie theatres and on cable TV. Bitcoin movies are mostly done in the documentary genre and tell about the first crypto enthusiasts, Bitcoin millionaires and blockchain-related shifts in the fintech world. Bitcoin movies are a great tool for widening cryptocurrency usage and blockchain education of mass consumers.
- Bitcoin Miner Canaan’s IPO Nets Just $90M After Losing Banking Partner
- ‘Mystery Man’ Gets Berlin Shop to Drop BitPay, Accept Bitcoin Directly
- German Bank Boosts Bitcoin — Negative Interest Rates Hit Every Account
- Grayscale: 84% of Q3 Interest Came From Non-Crypto Hedge Funds
- Bitcoin Price Loses $8,000 Support as Bears Drive Market to 4-Week Low