New Zealand’s ASB Bank, owned by Commonwealth Bank of Australia, has participated in a new $1.7 million funding round by blockchain startup TradeWindow.
New Zealand News
New Zealand is a country in the Pacific Ocean located on two main islands (the North and South Islands) and more than six hundred smaller islands. New Zealand is highly developed in fintech, education and health. New Zealand’s economy has a diverse and high-income economy built on international trade. New Zealand has a large agricultural sector, renewable energy sources and a developed IT and communication infrastructure. New Zealand has no strict Bitcoin regulations. Blockchain-based currencies are totally legal in New Zealand for any kind of lawful activity. New Zealand’s central bank stated that the use of Bitcoin is allowed for any kind of financial operations besides issuing money in a physical form. Fintech in New Zealand is an actively progressing and developing sphere of industry and the country’s government is not willing to prevent its further development.
- Maduro Announces Crypto Casino in Support of Petro and Public
- Vinnik’s Children File a Complaint About Rights Violation to Greek Court
- EIDOS Transaction Volumes Skew 2019 DApp Market Report
- Interview: Craig Wright Still ‘99.9999%’ Sure That He’ll Get Access to BTC Fortune
- China’s Total Blockchain Investments Dropped 40% in 2019 Compared to 2018