New U.K. crypto tax policy paper: Crypto is an asset and subject to capital gain tax.
New Zealand News
New Zealand is a country in the Pacific Ocean located on two main islands (the North and South Islands) and more than six hundred smaller islands. New Zealand is highly developed in fintech, education and health. New Zealand’s economy has a diverse and high-income economy built on international trade. New Zealand has a large agricultural sector, renewable energy sources and a developed IT and communication infrastructure. New Zealand has no strict Bitcoin regulations. Blockchain-based currencies are totally legal in New Zealand for any kind of lawful activity. New Zealand’s central bank stated that the use of Bitcoin is allowed for any kind of financial operations besides issuing money in a physical form. Fintech in New Zealand is an actively progressing and developing sphere of industry and the country’s government is not willing to prevent its further development.
- Bitcoin Drops to $7,000 as China Vows to ‘Dispose of’ Local Exchanges
- Harvard University Stages ‘Digital Currency Wars’ Crisis Simulation
- Tezos Partners With Singapore Gov’t Blockchain Platform for Training Program
- CFTC Chair on Crypto Regulation: We Don’t Want to Snuff out Innovation
- Blockchain Security Firm CertiK to Launch Beta for Smart Contracts-Focused Chain