New Zealand’s tax authority has issued new proposals on taxation of crypto and is seeking public feedback on the issue.
New Zealand News
New Zealand is a country in the Pacific Ocean located on two main islands (the North and South Islands) and more than six hundred smaller islands. New Zealand is highly developed in fintech, education and health. New Zealand’s economy has a diverse and high-income economy built on international trade. New Zealand has a large agricultural sector, renewable energy sources and a developed IT and communication infrastructure. New Zealand has no strict Bitcoin regulations. Blockchain-based currencies are totally legal in New Zealand for any kind of lawful activity. New Zealand’s central bank stated that the use of Bitcoin is allowed for any kind of financial operations besides issuing money in a physical form. Fintech in New Zealand is an actively progressing and developing sphere of industry and the country’s government is not willing to prevent its further development.
- Decoupling? Bitcoin Price Surges Above $6.7K as Stocks Again Bearish
- ‘Breakthrough’ as Lightning Uses Web's Forgotten Payment Code
- Ethereum Founder Tells Bitcoin Dev: BTC Wasn’t Always ‘Digital Gold’
- New York Judge Says Telegram Can’t Distribute Grams Outside U.S. Either
- BTC Held by BitMEX Fell 25% After Mass Liquidations