New Zealand-based crypto exchange Cryptopia has reopened trading on 40 trade pairs following a mid-January hack.
New Zealand News
New Zealand is a country in the Pacific Ocean located on two main islands (the North and South Islands) and more than six hundred smaller islands. New Zealand is highly developed in fintech, education and health. New Zealand’s economy has a diverse and high-income economy built on international trade. New Zealand has a large agricultural sector, renewable energy sources and a developed IT and communication infrastructure. New Zealand has no strict Bitcoin regulations. Blockchain-based currencies are totally legal in New Zealand for any kind of lawful activity. New Zealand’s central bank stated that the use of Bitcoin is allowed for any kind of financial operations besides issuing money in a physical form. Fintech in New Zealand is an actively progressing and developing sphere of industry and the country’s government is not willing to prevent its further development.
- Vitalik Buterin: High Ethereum Price Good for Security, Ecosystem Development
- Prediction Startup Numerai Raises $11 Million in ICO
- Alleged Bitcoin Fraudster Alexander Vinnik Appeals for Extradition to Russia
- Crypto Markets Descend While Tech Stocks Surge
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 20