Microsoft’s technology, known as FarmBeats, uses blockchain, drones and AI to improve productivity and reduce water consumption on farms.
New Zealand News
New Zealand is a country in the Pacific Ocean located on two main islands (the North and South Islands) and more than six hundred smaller islands. New Zealand is highly developed in fintech, education and health. New Zealand’s economy has a diverse and high-income economy built on international trade. New Zealand has a large agricultural sector, renewable energy sources and a developed IT and communication infrastructure. New Zealand has no strict Bitcoin regulations. Blockchain-based currencies are totally legal in New Zealand for any kind of lawful activity. New Zealand’s central bank stated that the use of Bitcoin is allowed for any kind of financial operations besides issuing money in a physical form. Fintech in New Zealand is an actively progressing and developing sphere of industry and the country’s government is not willing to prevent its further development.
- Ex-CEO of BTC-e Exchange’s Spin-Off WEX Is Arrested in Italy
- ‘Samsung Coin’ Trademark Filing Unaffiliated With Samsung
- Oil Markets Could Save 30% With Blockchain, Data Gumbo CEO Says
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- Price Analysis 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM