The science and tech ministry of the South Korean government is going to run a study on blockchain regulations, looking at improvements needed for broader adopt...
New Zealand News
New Zealand is a country in the Pacific Ocean located on two main islands (the North and South Islands) and more than six hundred smaller islands. New Zealand is highly developed in fintech, education and health. New Zealand’s economy has a diverse and high-income economy built on international trade. New Zealand has a large agricultural sector, renewable energy sources and a developed IT and communication infrastructure. New Zealand has no strict Bitcoin regulations. Blockchain-based currencies are totally legal in New Zealand for any kind of lawful activity. New Zealand’s central bank stated that the use of Bitcoin is allowed for any kind of financial operations besides issuing money in a physical form. Fintech in New Zealand is an actively progressing and developing sphere of industry and the country’s government is not willing to prevent its further development.
- BCH May Have Sustained $1.3 Million+ Double Spend: BitMex Research
- Bitcoin Dips Below $8K Again as Top Altcoins See Mild Losses
- Trading App Robinhood Set to Raise at Least $200 Million: Report
- Franck Muller Releases Luxury Watch With Bitcoin Cold Wallet Functionality
- Will Bitcoin’s Volatility This Month Hinder the Future of an ETF?