Major fiat-crypto trading platform OKCoin has partnered with fintech firm Simplex to enable global users to make USD deposits via debit or credit card.
OKCoin is a large Chinese exchange platform which works mainly using two currency pairs BTC/CNY and LTC/CNY. Initially, only Bitcoin was available on the platform, but now OKCoin works with other popular virtual currencies. The withdrawal of USD became available in 2014. The company was founded in 2011 by Xu Mingxing. At the beginning, the platform was available to operate only in China but the decision to spread OKCoin beyond Asia was made in order to support the Bitcoin community. However, the company has no intention of getting a license in the US. The main difficulty of working with OKCoin is the need for registration using a personal number which only Chinese citizens have. In terms of OKCoin’s price for making operations there is no fee for doing transactions in CNY except for a 0.1% commission for withdrawals.
- Walmart China Will Track Food in Supply Chain with Vechain's Thor Blockchain
- Europol Arrests Six People Allegedly Behind $27 Million Bitcoin Theft
- Iranian Government to Cut Off Power to Crypto Mining Until Approval of New Energy Prices
- Circle and Coinbase's Centre Seeks to Form Consortium to Promote, Issue USDC
- Price Analysis 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA