Major fiat-crypto trading platform OKCoin has partnered with fintech firm Simplex to enable global users to make USD deposits via debit or credit card.
OKCoin is a large Chinese exchange platform which works mainly using two currency pairs BTC/CNY and LTC/CNY. Initially, only Bitcoin was available on the platform, but now OKCoin works with other popular virtual currencies. The withdrawal of USD became available in 2014. The company was founded in 2011 by Xu Mingxing. At the beginning, the platform was available to operate only in China but the decision to spread OKCoin beyond Asia was made in order to support the Bitcoin community. However, the company has no intention of getting a license in the US. The main difficulty of working with OKCoin is the need for registration using a personal number which only Chinese citizens have. In terms of OKCoin’s price for making operations there is no fee for doing transactions in CNY except for a 0.1% commission for withdrawals.
- Bitcoin Price ‘Not at the Top’ of New Bull Cycle Yet, New Data Shows
- Swiss Private Bank Says 400 New Clients Demanding Crypto Products
- Bitcoin Dominance Is Actually Above 90%, New Research Suggests
- Bitcoin Price Struggling at $10K as Analysts Warn of 2018-Style Dump
- Price Analysis 21/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM