Coinbase-backed Crypto Ratings Council expands its network with three new members and five digital assets.
OKCoin is a large Chinese exchange platform which works mainly using two currency pairs BTC/CNY and LTC/CNY. Initially, only Bitcoin was available on the platform, but now OKCoin works with other popular virtual currencies. The withdrawal of USD became available in 2014. The company was founded in 2011 by Xu Mingxing. At the beginning, the platform was available to operate only in China but the decision to spread OKCoin beyond Asia was made in order to support the Bitcoin community. However, the company has no intention of getting a license in the US. The main difficulty of working with OKCoin is the need for registration using a personal number which only Chinese citizens have. In terms of OKCoin’s price for making operations there is no fee for doing transactions in CNY except for a 0.1% commission for withdrawals.
- Maduro Announces Crypto Casino in Support of Petro and Public
- Vinnik’s Children File a Complaint About Rights Violation to Greek Court
- EIDOS Transaction Volumes Skew 2019 DApp Market Report
- Interview: Craig Wright Still ‘99.9999%’ Sure That He’ll Get Access to BTC Fortune
- China’s Total Blockchain Investments Dropped 40% in 2019 Compared to 2018