Republican Senator from Kentucky and presidential hopeful Rand Paul has succeeded in thwarting the renewal of the Patriot Act’s mass surveillance measures outli...
Rand Paul News
Randal Howard Paul, or Rand Paul, is an American politician, physician and junior United States Senator from Kentucky since 2011. Sen. Rand Paul was first interviewed about his view on Bitcoin in 2014. It was about the general view of Rand Paul on technology and he didn’t tell anything about a policy perspective on Bitcoin. Nevertheless, he expressed real interest in the digital currency. Moreover, in 2015 Rand Paul’s election campaign website started accepting donations in Bitcoin, making him the first major presidential candidate to accept cryptocurrency. Rand Paul believes in the future of cryptocurrency and its technology. Even though he thinks it is not going to become an official way of payment, he still supports the technology, being sure that authorities don’t need to control digital currencies that much.
- Winklevoss Capital: Investors Are ‘Thoughtfully Dipping their Toes into Crypto,’ Not Taking the Plunge
- Crypto Exchange Coinbase Acquires San Francisco-Based Tech Startup Blockspring
- South African Gov’t Reveals It Has No Plans to Ban Crypto in Recent Consultation Paper
- BitTorrent’s Tron-Based BTT Token Integration Will Launch by Summer
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16