Republican Senator from Kentucky and presidential hopeful Rand Paul has succeeded in thwarting the renewal of the Patriot Act’s mass surveillance measures outli...
Rand Paul News
Randal Howard Paul, or Rand Paul, is an American politician, physician and junior United States Senator from Kentucky since 2011. Sen. Rand Paul was first interviewed about his view on Bitcoin in 2014. It was about the general view of Rand Paul on technology and he didn’t tell anything about a policy perspective on Bitcoin. Nevertheless, he expressed real interest in the digital currency. Moreover, in 2015 Rand Paul’s election campaign website started accepting donations in Bitcoin, making him the first major presidential candidate to accept cryptocurrency. Rand Paul believes in the future of cryptocurrency and its technology. Even though he thinks it is not going to become an official way of payment, he still supports the technology, being sure that authorities don’t need to control digital currencies that much.
- India: Police Arrest Four More Suspects in Alleged $14 Million Crypto Scam
- China’s 11th Crypto Rankings: EOS First, TRON Second, Ethereum Third, Bitcoin Fifteenth
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges Is Suspect
- Major Latin American E-Commerce Company Bans Cryptocurrency-Related Ads
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22