Interros Group and Sberbank in partnership have carried out an OTC foreign exchange repo deal on blockchain.
Reuters is one of the largest international agencies in the world which specializes in news and information related to finance, social and political topics. Reuters was founded by Paul Reuter in 1851 and, in 2008, was bought by the Thomson media group. Reuters Bitcoin news is based on the launch of a Bitcoin channel, which is supposed to help potential investors understand the rapidly growing and changing cryptocurrency market. In 2018, Reuters included in their analysis of market sentiment a range of tools which helps analyze over 400 sources of data, such as articles, news and posts in social sites for better understanding cryptocurrency. This works as a psychological analysis so that the investors can decide on time when it’s better to buy or sell Bitcoin. Besides that, Reuters blockchain-based application, BlockOne IQ, allows deals to be made on a decentralized network.
- Blockchain Tech Firm Blockstream Launches Beta Version of Satellite API for Data Broadcast
- Crypto Markets Experience Moderate Growth, Bitcoin Holds Above $3,600
- US: Bill Exempting Non-Custodial Crypto Services From Certain Laws Reintroduced to Congress
- IBM-Backed Blockchain Platform to Improve Supply Chain Management in Mining Industry
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16