British banking giant HSBC will digitize paper-based records of $20 billion in private placements with blockchain technology by March 2020.
Reuters is one of the largest international agencies in the world which specializes in news and information related to finance, social and political topics. Reuters was founded by Paul Reuter in 1851 and, in 2008, was bought by the Thomson media group. Reuters Bitcoin news is based on the launch of a Bitcoin channel, which is supposed to help potential investors understand the rapidly growing and changing cryptocurrency market. In 2018, Reuters included in their analysis of market sentiment a range of tools which helps analyze over 400 sources of data, such as articles, news and posts in social sites for better understanding cryptocurrency. This works as a psychological analysis so that the investors can decide on time when it’s better to buy or sell Bitcoin. Besides that, Reuters blockchain-based application, BlockOne IQ, allows deals to be made on a decentralized network.
- 2 Reasons a Deeper Correction in Stocks May End Bitcoin’s Rally to $8K
- Top Crypto Exchange Binance Hints at Launching Bitcoin Options Trading
- Mike Novogratz May ‘Hang His Spurs’ if Bitcoin Doesn’t Hit $20K in 2020
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- Price Analysis April 3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LEO