CoinMarketCap announced that it will launch two cryptocurrency benchmark indices on multiple major finance platforms.
Reuters is one of the largest international agencies in the world which specializes in news and information related to finance, social and political topics. Reuters was founded by Paul Reuter in 1851 and, in 2008, was bought by the Thomson media group. Reuters Bitcoin news is based on the launch of a Bitcoin channel, which is supposed to help potential investors understand the rapidly growing and changing cryptocurrency market. In 2018, Reuters included in their analysis of market sentiment a range of tools which helps analyze over 400 sources of data, such as articles, news and posts in social sites for better understanding cryptocurrency. This works as a psychological analysis so that the investors can decide on time when it’s better to buy or sell Bitcoin. Besides that, Reuters blockchain-based application, BlockOne IQ, allows deals to be made on a decentralized network.
- Most Respondents File Negative Comments for SEC's Review of VanEck/SolidX Bitcoin ETF
- Nvidia Expects to Finish Selling Leftover Inventory From Crypto Bear Market by Q1 2019
- Crypto Exchange Aggregator Caspian to Offer Crypto Options and Futures Trading
- Major Coins See Mixed Signals, Gold Reacts Positively to US Federal Reserve Decision
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 20