Mainstream media corporation Thomson Reuters was awarded a patent for a blockchain-based identity management system.
Reuters is one of the largest international agencies in the world which specializes in news and information related to finance, social and political topics. Reuters was founded by Paul Reuter in 1851 and, in 2008, was bought by the Thomson media group. Reuters Bitcoin news is based on the launch of a Bitcoin channel, which is supposed to help potential investors understand the rapidly growing and changing cryptocurrency market. In 2018, Reuters included in their analysis of market sentiment a range of tools which helps analyze over 400 sources of data, such as articles, news and posts in social sites for better understanding cryptocurrency. This works as a psychological analysis so that the investors can decide on time when it’s better to buy or sell Bitcoin. Besides that, Reuters blockchain-based application, BlockOne IQ, allows deals to be made on a decentralized network.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- Ryan Kavanaugh’s Media Firm Secures $100 Million Investment for Crypto Project
- SEC Charges California Resident for Alleged $26 Million Crypto Pyramid Scheme
- Crypto Markets Turn Red, Indian Stock Markets Post Record Highs Amid Election Results
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22