A series of controversies around specific prediction markets highlight Augur’s governance issues.
Kirill Bryanov is a PhD researcher at Lousiana State University. His scholarly interests center on political and societal implications of communication technology, with a focus on blockchain-powered decentalized architectures.
- WWF Launches Blockchain Tool to Track Food Along Supply Chain
- Blockchain Tech Firm Blockstream Launches Beta Version of Satellite API for Data Broadcast
- US: Bill Exempting Non-Custodial Crypto Services From Certain Laws Reintroduced to Congress
- IBM-Backed Blockchain Platform to Improve Supply Chain Management in Mining Industry
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16