The first federally regulated platform for trading Bitcoin futures is off to a slow start, but predicted to pick up steam over time.
Kirill Bryanov is a PhD researcher at Lousiana State University. His scholarly interests center on political and societal implications of communication technology, with a focus on blockchain-powered decentalized architectures.
- Wilshire Phoenix Updates Its Bitcoin ETF Filing With SEC
- Binance Futures Bucks ‘Dismal’ Volume Trend — Trades a Record $700M
- Grayscale: Q3 Saw Record High Inflows, Growing Institutional Interest
- Crypto Markets Turn Red, While Bitcoin Price Takes a Hit Below $8,200
- Bear Trap? Bitcoin Price Bullish Divergences Emerge Amid Market Fear