The CEO of Dash, Ryan Taylor, told Cointelegraph that he believes that central bank-issued cryptocurrencies are the “inevitable future.”
Ryan Taylor News
Ryan Taylor is the CEO of Dash Core Group, one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization worldwide. Ryan Taylor’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2014, when Ryan Taylor became the Dash Core Group’s financial director. In 2017, Ryan Taylor became Dash Core’s CEO, after the founder and former CEO of Dash, Evan Duffield, decided to step down to develop other related projects. Before working for Dash, Ryan Taylor had been working as a hedge fund analyst and a partner of the McKinsey consulting company. The official website of Dash has a forum for anyone interested, where all participants of the Dash Core Team answer questions of the users and communicate with them. Ryan Taylor can be found there by the nickname BabyGiraffe.
- Reports: Crypto Exchange Kraken to Plan Private Offering After ‘$4 Billion’ Valuation
- India’s Telecom Regulator Completes Mobile Blockchain Pilot with IBM
- Crypto Exchange Coincheck’s Owner Monex to Launch Crypto Trading in US starting Q1 2019
- Developers Test Cross-Blockchain Protocol for One-Way ERC20-Bitcoin LN Atomic Swaps
- Report: Financial Criminal Allegedly Revealed as Figure Behind ‘Blockchain Terminal’ ICO