The CEO of Dash, Ryan Taylor, told Cointelegraph that he believes that central bank-issued cryptocurrencies are the “inevitable future.”
Ryan Taylor News
Ryan Taylor is the CEO of Dash Core Group, one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization worldwide. Ryan Taylor’s Bitcoin involvement started in 2014, when Ryan Taylor became the Dash Core Group’s financial director. In 2017, Ryan Taylor became Dash Core’s CEO, after the founder and former CEO of Dash, Evan Duffield, decided to step down to develop other related projects. Before working for Dash, Ryan Taylor had been working as a hedge fund analyst and a partner of the McKinsey consulting company. The official website of Dash has a forum for anyone interested, where all participants of the Dash Core Team answer questions of the users and communicate with them. Ryan Taylor can be found there by the nickname BabyGiraffe.
- Australian Financial Regulator Could Oversee Facebook’s Calibra Wallet
- CME Bitcoin Options Volume Doubles One Week After Launch, Hits $5.3M
- Turkish City Developing Crypto and Blockchain Solutions for Public Services
- Interview: Craig Wright Still ‘99.9999%’ Sure That He’ll Get Access to BTC Fortune
- Price Analysis Jan 20: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA