The database of BitcoinTalk.org, a popular Bitcoin forum founded and moderated by Reddit Bitcoin moderator Theymos, is being sold on the dark web.
A website or site is a number of related webpages, that have a common domain name. Websites are used for various purposes, from offering information about the owner of the site to building social networks, establishing brands, gathering archives or even for spreading malware. Sites are a crucial part of today’s World Wide Web. The cryptocurrency industry uses a variety of different types of websites. The most important cryptocurrency sites are blockchain news sites, cryptocurrency trading and exchanging sites and corporate websites of development companies. Sites of businesses that accept Bitcoin are very important for increasing the speed of Bitcoin adoption. Blockchain technology also may be used to build a website. Decentralized websites can be widely used in the future, due to their improved security and impossibility of censorship.
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Files US Copyright Registrations for BTC White Paper
- NYSE Arca Files Proposed Rule Change with SEC for Bitcoin-, T-Bills-Backed Investment Trust
- US SEC Postpones Verdict on VanEck ETF Application, Again
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20