The database of BitcoinTalk.org, a popular Bitcoin forum founded and moderated by Reddit Bitcoin moderator Theymos, is being sold on the dark web.
A website or site is a number of related webpages, that have a common domain name. Websites are used for various purposes, from offering information about the owner of the site to building social networks, establishing brands, gathering archives or even for spreading malware. Sites are a crucial part of today’s World Wide Web. The cryptocurrency industry uses a variety of different types of websites. The most important cryptocurrency sites are blockchain news sites, cryptocurrency trading and exchanging sites and corporate websites of development companies. Sites of businesses that accept Bitcoin are very important for increasing the speed of Bitcoin adoption. Blockchain technology also may be used to build a website. Decentralized websites can be widely used in the future, due to their improved security and impossibility of censorship.
- Blockchain Featured in Big Four Firm Deloitte’s Annual Tech Trends Report
- Binance Declines to Confirm Locations for Reported Crypto-Fiat Exchange
- Thailand’s Stock Exchange Plans to Set up a Licensed Digital Asset Exchange: Report
- Blockchain Data Developer Spring Labs’ Research Program Gains 16 Startup Members
- Grayscale Adds Stellar as Latest Cryptocurrency Investment Trust