The database of BitcoinTalk.org, a popular Bitcoin forum founded and moderated by Reddit Bitcoin moderator Theymos, is being sold on the dark web.
A website or site is a number of related webpages, that have a common domain name. Websites are used for various purposes, from offering information about the owner of the site to building social networks, establishing brands, gathering archives or even for spreading malware. Sites are a crucial part of today’s World Wide Web. The cryptocurrency industry uses a variety of different types of websites. The most important cryptocurrency sites are blockchain news sites, cryptocurrency trading and exchanging sites and corporate websites of development companies. Sites of businesses that accept Bitcoin are very important for increasing the speed of Bitcoin adoption. Blockchain technology also may be used to build a website. Decentralized websites can be widely used in the future, due to their improved security and impossibility of censorship.
- Bitcoin Gold Is Held Captive by Whale With Almost Half the Supply
- Binance Halts Trading to Resolve Technical Problem
- Bitcoin-Only Exchange Coinfloor Now Focuses on Consumer BTC Services
- SEC Nails Enigma ICO: Orders Refund, Registration and Fine
- New Leaders at Bank for International Settlements Fintech and DLT Research Centers