The database of BitcoinTalk.org, a popular Bitcoin forum founded and moderated by Reddit Bitcoin moderator Theymos, is being sold on the dark web.
A website or site is a number of related webpages, that have a common domain name. Websites are used for various purposes, from offering information about the owner of the site to building social networks, establishing brands, gathering archives or even for spreading malware. Sites are a crucial part of today’s World Wide Web. The cryptocurrency industry uses a variety of different types of websites. The most important cryptocurrency sites are blockchain news sites, cryptocurrency trading and exchanging sites and corporate websites of development companies. Sites of businesses that accept Bitcoin are very important for increasing the speed of Bitcoin adoption. Blockchain technology also may be used to build a website. Decentralized websites can be widely used in the future, due to their improved security and impossibility of censorship.
- Bakkt Trades 18 BTC in First 7 Hours as Bitcoin Price Falls Below $10K
- IBM Says It’s Open to Working With Facebook on Libra Crypto
- Swiss Bitcoin Bank: UBS, Credit Suisse Interest ‘Clearly Picked Up’
- VanEck, SolidX Drop Bitcoin ETF Race, SEC Approval Until 2020 Unlikely
- Bitcoin Price: Bears Eye $7.7K to Capitalize on Lukewarm Bakkt Debut