We sat down with Ulrike Huemer, the CIO of Austria’s capital city Vienna, to talk blockchain and to elaborate on its role as part of the Smart City initiative.
Veronika Rinecker is Chief Editor of Cointelegraph auf Deutsch. She used to work as a freelance journalist in different countries for four years. She studied international journalism and media management as well as terrorism research. What fascinates her most about Bitcoin & Co. is that you do not need anyone's permission and that you have only recently got an opportunity to use money without arbitrary restrictions.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Binance: Leaked Images Overlap With Those Processed by Third Party
- Africa’s Largest Bank Joins Blockchain-Based Marco Polo Network
- British Hacker to Hand Over $1M in Crypto for Phishing Attacks
- Bitcoin Price Stays Over $10K as Trader Warns Ethereum Chart Is ‘Ugly’