The German Financial Market Authority BaFin has ordered the crypto service provider and operator of bitcoin ATMs KKT UG to stop its business.
Veronika Rinecker is Chief Editor of Cointelegraph auf Deutsch. She used to work as a freelance journalist in different countries for four years. She studied international journalism and media management as well as terrorism research. What fascinates her most about Bitcoin & Co. is that you do not need anyone's permission and that you have only recently got an opportunity to use money without arbitrary restrictions.
- Ethereum Founder Tells Bitcoin Dev: BTC Wasn’t Always ‘Digital Gold’
- New York Judge Says Telegram Can’t Distribute Grams Outside U.S. Either
- Crypto Community Embraces April Fools Day Pranks
- Crypto to the Rescue After Khan Academy’s COVID-19 Traffic Surge
- Global Cybersecurity League Formed to Fight Hospital Ransomware