Russian blockchain platform Waves is launching Gravity Hub, a blockchain-agnostic protocol resolving the interoperability issue.
Veronika Rinecker is Chief Editor of Cointelegraph auf Deutsch. She used to work as a freelance journalist in different countries for four years. She studied international journalism and media management as well as terrorism research. What fascinates her most about Bitcoin & Co. is that you do not need anyone's permission and that you have only recently got an opportunity to use money without arbitrary restrictions.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- CV Summit United Blockchain Leaders and Enthusiasts in Davos
- User Retention: The Holy Grail for DApps Moving Beyond Buzzword Status
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst