We sat down with Ulrike Huemer, the CIO of Austria’s capital city Vienna, to talk blockchain and to elaborate on its role as part of the Smart City initiative.
Veronika Rinecker is Chief Editor of Cointelegraph auf Deutsch. She used to work as a freelance journalist in different countries for four years. She studied international journalism and media management as well as terrorism research. What fascinates her most about Bitcoin & Co. is that you do not need anyone's permission and that you have only recently got an opportunity to use money without arbitrary restrictions.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Coinbase Custody Holds $1.3B in Assets Under Custody, Expects to Hit $2B ‘Soon’
- US Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins on Binance Starting in September
- Appetite for Blockchain Tech Builds Among Korean Banks, but Without Crypto
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 14/06