An app that claims to enable users to earn BTC and ETH automatically is a front for ransomware and Trojans, a security researcher claims.
Software means any program used to operate computers and other related devices. Bitcoin software is a range of tools allowing for the proper work with cryptocurrency. This can be a Bitcoin software wallet that allows the storing cryptocurrency on a decentralized service. Also, there is Bitcoin mining software, the main goal of which is to provide the functionality of mining hardware for the rest of the Bitcoin (or other cryptocurrency) network and to synchronize the discovery of blocks with other miners from the network. Blockchain software can be installed not only for working with digital currency. There are many kinds of software like this that are developed to make people’s daily life better. For instance, Blockchain Accounting software, Blockchain Storing software, etc.
- Euroclear, EIB, Santander and EY to Pursue Blockchain Pilot for ECP Settlement
- Bancor Seeks to Exclude US Users From Trading Over Regulatory Uncertainty
- Blockchain Hits Top 10 Future Skills in LinkedIn Asia Pacific Report
- Chair of House Financial Services Committee Requests Halt on Facebook’s Crypto Project
- Bitcoin Falls Near $9,000 as US Stock Market Sees Gains