Zcash released a Software Development Kit for both Android and iOS, which allows developers to easily build mobile wallets supporting shielded transactions.
Software means any program used to operate computers and other related devices. Bitcoin software is a range of tools allowing for the proper work with cryptocurrency. This can be a Bitcoin software wallet that allows the storing cryptocurrency on a decentralized service. Also, there is Bitcoin mining software, the main goal of which is to provide the functionality of mining hardware for the rest of the Bitcoin (or other cryptocurrency) network and to synchronize the discovery of blocks with other miners from the network. Blockchain software can be installed not only for working with digital currency. There are many kinds of software like this that are developed to make people’s daily life better. For instance, Blockchain Accounting software, Blockchain Storing software, etc.
- Indian PM Awards Crypto App Creator as Supreme Court Deliberates on Ban
- One Wallet Owns 27% of Ether Behind MakerDAO’s Sai Stablecoin
- Crypto and Blockchain Firms Pitch In to Help Coronavirus Victims
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Top 5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 26): HEDG, DASH, BSV, ETC, XTZ