Xunlei, a Chinese desktop software producer that has recently turned to blockchain, reports $45.3 million revenue in Q3 2018.
Software means any program used to operate computers and other related devices. Bitcoin software is a range of tools allowing for the proper work with cryptocurrency. This can be a Bitcoin software wallet that allows the storing cryptocurrency on a decentralized service. Also, there is Bitcoin mining software, the main goal of which is to provide the functionality of mining hardware for the rest of the Bitcoin (or other cryptocurrency) network and to synchronize the discovery of blocks with other miners from the network. Blockchain software can be installed not only for working with digital currency. There are many kinds of software like this that are developed to make people’s daily life better. For instance, Blockchain Accounting software, Blockchain Storing software, etc.
- Top Cryptos See Mixed Gains & Losses, Bitcoin Fights to Stay Over $3,200
- Cryptojacking Overtakes Ransomware as Top Malware in Some Countries
- Telecoms Giant AT&T Seeks Patent for Blockchain-Enabled Social Media ‘Mapping’ System
- Ethereum-Based Chat Platform Lays Off 25% of Staff Due to Crypto Market Decline
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 14