The Cleveland Cavaliers and the team’s affiliate gaming partner, Cavs Legion GC, have partnered with UnitedCoin.
A sport is an activity organized with certain rules that are aimed to compare physical or intellectual skills of two or more participants. In terms of Bitcoin in sports, it has become so popular that even sports team or individual sportsmen issue their own cryptocoins or invest into blockchain technology. Some big sport shops allow people buying electronic tickets and sport equipment to use Bitcoin. Besides this, another way of using cryptocurrency and blockchain in sports is through Bitcoin sport betting, which is becoming more and more popular due to its anonymity, security and high speed of payment processes that solve the problem of possibility being banned or frozen on the Bitcoin sports betting sites or of money being stolen.
- Ex-CEO of BTC-e Exchange’s Spin-Off WEX Is Arrested in Italy
- ‘Samsung Coin’ Trademark Filing Unaffiliated With Samsung
- Oil Markets Could Save 30% With Blockchain, Data Gumbo CEO Says
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- Major Crypto Markets Report Mixed Signals, Gold Slightly Fell