Sports fan engagement blockchain project Chiliz has announced a strategic partnership with Binance Chain.
A sport is an activity organized with certain rules that are aimed to compare physical or intellectual skills of two or more participants. In terms of Bitcoin in sports, it has become so popular that even sports team or individual sportsmen issue their own cryptocoins or invest into blockchain technology. Some big sport shops allow people buying electronic tickets and sport equipment to use Bitcoin. Besides this, another way of using cryptocurrency and blockchain in sports is through Bitcoin sport betting, which is becoming more and more popular due to its anonymity, security and high speed of payment processes that solve the problem of possibility being banned or frozen on the Bitcoin sports betting sites or of money being stolen.
- Bitcoin Has Soared Above Intrinsic Value During Latest Rally, JPM Strategists Claim
- US SEC Postpones Verdict on VanEck and Bitwise ETF Application, Again
- Austrian Fiber Producer Lenzing to Launch Blockchain-Enabled Tracking in 2020
- White Hat Hackers Earn $32,000 for Finding Crypto Security Exploits in Last Two Months
- Honda And GM to Research Smart Grid, Electric Car Interoperability With Blockchain Tech