Launched in May 2019, Salesforce’s Hyperledger-based blockchain platform will now be used to authenticate Lamborghini heritage cars.
A sport is an activity organized with certain rules that are aimed to compare physical or intellectual skills of two or more participants. In terms of Bitcoin in sports, it has become so popular that even sports team or individual sportsmen issue their own cryptocoins or invest into blockchain technology. Some big sport shops allow people buying electronic tickets and sport equipment to use Bitcoin. Besides this, another way of using cryptocurrency and blockchain in sports is through Bitcoin sport betting, which is becoming more and more popular due to its anonymity, security and high speed of payment processes that solve the problem of possibility being banned or frozen on the Bitcoin sports betting sites or of money being stolen.
- HashCash to Trace Mineral Supply Chain From Congo For Car Manufacturers
- IRS Laughs Off Coinbase User's 'Surveillance Conspiracy' in Tax Reporting Case
- Online Gaming Platform Lets Gamers Collect BTC In First-Person Shooter Game
- Istanbul to Berlin: Ethereum Milestones on the Road to Serenity
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving