The UK’s legendary Lancashire Cricket Club will sell tickets for all domestic and international fixtures at Emirates Old Trafford in 2020 through a blockchain-b...
A sport is an activity organized with certain rules that are aimed to compare physical or intellectual skills of two or more participants. In terms of Bitcoin in sports, it has become so popular that even sports team or individual sportsmen issue their own cryptocoins or invest into blockchain technology. Some big sport shops allow people buying electronic tickets and sport equipment to use Bitcoin. Besides this, another way of using cryptocurrency and blockchain in sports is through Bitcoin sport betting, which is becoming more and more popular due to its anonymity, security and high speed of payment processes that solve the problem of possibility being banned or frozen on the Bitcoin sports betting sites or of money being stolen.
- Indian PM Awards Crypto App Creator as Supreme Court Deliberates on Ban
- One Wallet Owns 27% of Ether Behind MakerDAO’s Sai Stablecoin
- Crypto and Blockchain Firms Pitch In to Help Coronavirus Victims
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Top 5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 26): HEDG, DASH, BSV, ETC, XTZ