Storj Labs officially announced the beta release of their cloud platform which will allow users to store data on a decentralized network.
Storjcoin X News
Storj aims to become a cloud storage platform that can’t be censored or monitored, or have downtime. Storj is a platform, cryptocurrency, and suite of decentralized applications that allows users to store data in a secure and decentralized manner. It uses blockchain features like a transaction ledger, public/private key encryption, and cryptographic hash functions for security. Furthermore, it will be way cheaper (10x-to-100x), faster, and more secure than traditional cloud storage services.
- Japan: SBI Group Sets Up Spin-Off to Manufacture Crypto Mining Chips
- Bakkt Delay Due to CFTC Concerns Over Its Planned Custody of Clients’ Bitcoin: WSJ
- Western Union Partners With Stellar Collaborator Thunes for Mobile Wallet Transfers
- Bakkt Gets $740 Million Valuation But Investors Have Questions, Sources Reveal
- Swiss Federal Council Initiates Blockchain Law Consultation Period