Thailand-based crypto exchange Satang has set a goal to raise nearly $10 million in a coming Security Token Offering, the funds of which it will invest in devel...
Thailand is a country in Southeast Asia with an area of 513,000 kilometers and a population of 68 million. Thailand has an emerging economy and is currently going through industrialization. However, Thailand is one of the major economies in Southeast Asia — second after Indonesia in terms of GDP. Thailand’s economy is based on computer components, the automotive industry, petroleum and agriculture. Bitcoin is legal in Thailand, though Thailand’s cryptocurrency exchanges and financial institutions are under some regulations. Thailand’s Bitcoin exchanges can only exchange digital currencies for Thai baht and need a Business Development Department license to perform such operations. Initial Coin Offerings are totally legal in Thailand and the SEC of Thailand even encouraged the funding of businesses with ICOs, but all those operations should be performed with the execution of all regulatory requirements.
- Top Cryptos See Mixed Gains & Losses, Bitcoin Fights to Stay Over $3,200
- Blockchain Payments’ Mass Adoption Is 3-5 Years Away, Says BitPay CEO
- Cryptojacking Overtakes Ransomware as Top Malware in Some Countries
- Telecoms Giant AT&T Seeks Patent for Blockchain-Enabled Social Media ‘Mapping’ System
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 14