Cryptocurrency exchange OKEx has launched Thai Baht trading support to its client-to-client platform.
Thailand is a country in Southeast Asia with an area of 513,000 kilometers and a population of 68 million. Thailand has an emerging economy and is currently going through industrialization. However, Thailand is one of the major economies in Southeast Asia — second after Indonesia in terms of GDP. Thailand’s economy is based on computer components, the automotive industry, petroleum and agriculture. Bitcoin is legal in Thailand, though Thailand’s cryptocurrency exchanges and financial institutions are under some regulations. Thailand’s Bitcoin exchanges can only exchange digital currencies for Thai baht and need a Business Development Department license to perform such operations. Initial Coin Offerings are totally legal in Thailand and the SEC of Thailand even encouraged the funding of businesses with ICOs, but all those operations should be performed with the execution of all regulatory requirements.
- Report: QuadrigaCX Founder May Have Stored Private Keys on Paper in Safety Deposit Box
- NEO Blockchain Platform Opens Seattle Office Headed by Ex-Microsoft Exec
- Moscow Blockchain Cluster Needs Intellectual Property Mechanism, Says Expert
- Crypto Markets Continue to See Mixed Signals, Dow Jones Up Over 360 Points
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 15