Greg Maxwell is a target of a recent online Bitcoin community controversy that originates in an alleged connection between Theymos and a Blockstream employee.
Theymos is a Bitcoin.org and Bitcointalk administrator and Reddit Bitcoin moderator. Theymos is popular among the Bitcoin community for several reasons. The first is that he has posted over 8,000 posts on Bitcointalk, which as contributed a large input of information spreading nd awareness about cryptocurrency among common users. However, some people find he holds a double standard, as he allowed to post personal data about any moderator of the website or any other person except his own. Besides banning the information that could reveal Theymos’ identity, Theymos’ censorship policy includes everything he is personally against, such as the fork of Bitcoin Core (SegWit2x) or exchanges and cryptocurrency related with opposite positions as his.
- India: Police Arrest Four More Suspects in Alleged $14 Million Crypto Scam
- China’s 11th Crypto Rankings: EOS First, TRON Second, Ethereum Third, Bitcoin Fifteenth
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges Is Suspect
- Major Latin American E-Commerce Company Bans Cryptocurrency-Related Ads
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22