Greg Maxwell is a target of a recent online Bitcoin community controversy that originates in an alleged connection between Theymos and a Blockstream employee.
Theymos is a Bitcoin.org and Bitcointalk administrator and Reddit Bitcoin moderator. Theymos is popular among the Bitcoin community for several reasons. The first is that he has posted over 8,000 posts on Bitcointalk, which as contributed a large input of information spreading nd awareness about cryptocurrency among common users. However, some people find he holds a double standard, as he allowed to post personal data about any moderator of the website or any other person except his own. Besides banning the information that could reveal Theymos’ identity, Theymos’ censorship policy includes everything he is personally against, such as the fork of Bitcoin Core (SegWit2x) or exchanges and cryptocurrency related with opposite positions as his.
- Bitfinex and Tether Obtain Stay of Demands From New York Supreme Court
- South Korean Gov’t Announces Second Study Group for Blockchain Regulations
- Copyright Registrations Do Not Recognize Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto
- Bitcoin Falls Under $7,900 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22