Some of the world’s leading banks are allegedly currently investing around $50 million to build a blockchain-powered digital cash system.
UBS is the largest Swiss financial holding that provides various financial services all around the world. The first bank of the holding was founded in 1862 in Winterthur and the main office of UBS bank is currently headquartered in Zurich. UBS experts have different opinions about cryptocurrency and its growing popularity. Some of them think that investments in digital assets can be a good way not only to store money, but also to gain some profit from them, while others call Bitcoin another financial pyramid and warn their clients about using it. However, the corporation is considering using patents for blockchain validation for the UBS online services database, which will not only make maintaining the bank more secure, but also a number of its participants.
- Ex-CEO of BTC-e Exchange’s Spin-Off WEX Is Arrested in Italy
- ‘Samsung Coin’ Trademark Filing Unaffiliated With Samsung
- Oil Markets Could Save 30% With Blockchain, Data Gumbo CEO Says
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- Price Analysis 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM