Some of the world’s leading banks are allegedly currently investing around $50 million to build a blockchain-powered digital cash system.
UBS is the largest Swiss financial holding that provides various financial services all around the world. The first bank of the holding was founded in 1862 in Winterthur and the main office of UBS bank is currently headquartered in Zurich. UBS experts have different opinions about cryptocurrency and its growing popularity. Some of them think that investments in digital assets can be a good way not only to store money, but also to gain some profit from them, while others call Bitcoin another financial pyramid and warn their clients about using it. However, the corporation is considering using patents for blockchain validation for the UBS online services database, which will not only make maintaining the bank more secure, but also a number of its participants.
- Bitcoin Bulls in Danger as Price Drops $500 in Minutes Under $10K
- Ethereum Tests 25% Capacity Increase as Network Fees Hit Bitcoin Level
- Bitcoin Hash Rate Hits 102 Quintillion in Historic Network Milestone
- Central Banker: CBDCs Are a Flexible Tool for Zero-Interest Rate World
- Bitcoin Fails to Regain $10K as Market Dominance Hits 6-Week Low