UBS’ Paul Donovan repeats Bitcoin bashing from last year, claiming it will “never be a currency.”
UBS is the largest Swiss financial holding that provides various financial services all around the world. The first bank of the holding was founded in 1862 in Winterthur and the main office of UBS bank is currently headquartered in Zurich. UBS experts have different opinions about cryptocurrency and its growing popularity. Some of them think that investments in digital assets can be a good way not only to store money, but also to gain some profit from them, while others call Bitcoin another financial pyramid and warn their clients about using it. However, the corporation is considering using patents for blockchain validation for the UBS online services database, which will not only make maintaining the bank more secure, but also a number of its participants.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- DBS-owned Indian Bank to Close Account Over Crypto-Related Activity: Report
- Devs Behind Marshall Islands’ National Crypto Confirm Plans to Launch This Year
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14