Police have seized an allegedly unregistered Bitcoin ATM machine in India and arrested its owner, the co-founder of domestic crypto exchange Unocoin.
Unocoin is one of the largest Indian cryptocurrency exchange platforms that was the first cryptocurrency business opened in India. Currently, the Unocoin blockchain and Bitcoin company has become international, as the platform attracted many investors due to its fast and cheap services. Unocoin was founded in 2013 and besides being an exchange, the company organizes conferences and meetings related to Bitcoin. Unocoin also provides unique trading services and a virtual wallet for storing digital assets. It operates transfers in BTC, which is the only one available cryptocurrency there, with relatively low fees. However, the platform also has some disadvantages such as accepting only bank cards and the Indian rupee.
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Ethereum Team Lead: Constantinople Hard Fork to Activate in Late February
- Former Governor of French Central Bank Joins Board of Directors of Blockchain Firm Setl
- ICOs Raised $160 Million in First Half of January, Report Says
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18