Police have seized an allegedly unregistered Bitcoin ATM machine in India and arrested its owner, the co-founder of domestic crypto exchange Unocoin.
Unocoin is one of the largest Indian cryptocurrency exchange platforms that was the first cryptocurrency business opened in India. Currently, the Unocoin blockchain and Bitcoin company has become international, as the platform attracted many investors due to its fast and cheap services. Unocoin was founded in 2013 and besides being an exchange, the company organizes conferences and meetings related to Bitcoin. Unocoin also provides unique trading services and a virtual wallet for storing digital assets. It operates transfers in BTC, which is the only one available cryptocurrency there, with relatively low fees. However, the platform also has some disadvantages such as accepting only bank cards and the Indian rupee.
- Tim Draper Urges Argentina’s President to Legalize Bitcoin to Improve Economy
- CME Group CEO Terry Duffy: No Bitcoin Deficit a Problem for Regulators
- Insurance Blockchain Startup B3i Raises $16 Million
- Bitcoin Holds $4,000, British Pound Loses to USD as Brexit Anticipation Grows
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25