American payments startup Uphold has announced that it will use Ledger Vault to add more security to its platform.
Uphold was launched by Halsey Minor in November 2014 with a simple, yet impactful vision: We believe if you can change money, you can change the world. Uphold is reimagining the world of money and finance from the ground up. We want to change and transform the splintered world of finance -- from basic banking needs, payments and money transfer to the global financial ecosystem itself. The future is a world where every person on earth has access to safe, transparent, fair and free financial services.
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- BlockFi Crypto Management Firm Adjusts Interest Rates
- Report: Chinese E-Commerce Giant JD.com Has Applied for Over 200 Blockchain Patents
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20