In an interview with Cointelegraph, Craig Wright still claims to be confident that he will get access to the Bitcoin fortune locked up with the Tulip Trust.
Kollen Post is a writer, editor and language junkie from West Michigan. He specializes in tracing the intersections of regulation, law and blockchain, especially as they cross national borders. Outside of crypto, he likes rock climbing and bad horror movies.
- Venezuelan Team Working on Bitcoin Mesh Network Based on Offline Radios
- Six Major Central Banks to Collaborate on Digital Currency Research
- Wildcards Purports to Save Endangered Species With Technical First For Ethereum
- Huobi Debuts Crypto Brokerage as Its Institutional Arm Grows 400% Since Q3 2019
- Digital Chamber of Commerce Weighs In on Telegram Legal Battle With SEC