Chinese regulators are looking to heighten scrutiny on the cryptocurrency mining industry in Inner Mongolia.
Kollen Post is a writer, editor and language junkie from West Michigan. Outside of crypto, he likes rock climbing and bad horror movies.
- Former Overstock CEO Sells His Entire 13% Stake in the Firm for $90M
- Ethereum Tests 25% Capacity Increase as Network Fees Hit Bitcoin Level
- Bitcoin Hash Rate Hits 102 Quintillion in Historic Network Milestone
- Central Banker: CBDCs Are a Flexible Tool for Zero-Interest Rate World
- Bitcoin Fails to Regain $10K as Market Dominance Hits 6-Week Low