A 150-year-old Chinese utility provider will ramp up blockchain adoption in partnership with VeChain and ENN Energy Holdings.
VeChain (VET) is a blockchain project that seeks to provide IOT-based services. The aim of VeChain is to facilitate and secure the collection, management and exchange of data. There are multiple use cases for the VET coin such as, for example, assets authentication, tracking of goods and product maintenance simplification. Founded in Singapore, VeChain Foundation is an organization that governs and maintains the project, its development and promotion. VeChain news are mostly connected to the project’s new partnerships and its technological evolving. VeChain coin is one of those cryptocurrencies that have a certain market niche and are developed in order to provide specific services for particular use cases. VET market cap is among the biggest on the market.
- Bitcoin Bulls Can Take BTC Price to $8K Amid Report $10 Oil Inevitable
- Top Crypto Exchange Binance Hints at Launching Bitcoin Options Trading
- Mike Novogratz May ‘Hang His Spurs’ if Bitcoin Doesn’t Hit $20K in 2020
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- Price Analysis April 3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LEO