Walmart has been experimenting with blockchain technology over the past few years. What are the biggest breakthroughs the retail giant achieved?
VeChain (VET) is a blockchain project that seeks to provide IOT-based services. The aim of VeChain is to facilitate and secure the collection, management and exchange of data. There are multiple use cases for the VET coin such as, for example, assets authentication, tracking of goods and product maintenance simplification. Founded in Singapore, VeChain Foundation is an organization that governs and maintains the project, its development and promotion. VeChain news are mostly connected to the project’s new partnerships and its technological evolving. VeChain coin is one of those cryptocurrencies that have a certain market niche and are developed in order to provide specific services for particular use cases. VET market cap is among the biggest on the market.
- US Congressman: Default Reaction to Bitcoin, Blockchain Must Be ‘Yes’
- ‘Source of Truth’ — Winklevoss Says Bitcoin Is More Than Digital Gold
- Zuckerberg: Facebook Will Not Launch Libra Without US Approval
- Pomp’s Morgan Creek Raises $61M for Blockchain Fund, Targets $250M
- Crypto Markets Turn Red, With BTC Price Stuck Below $8,100