San Marino has signed an MoU with blockchain application platform VeChain to deploy blockchain tech to incentivize environmentally friendly behavior.
VeChain (VET) is a blockchain project that seeks to provide IOT-based services. The aim of VeChain is to facilitate and secure the collection, management and exchange of data. There are multiple use cases for the VET coin such as, for example, assets authentication, tracking of goods and product maintenance simplification. Founded in Singapore, VeChain Foundation is an organization that governs and maintains the project, its development and promotion. VeChain news are mostly connected to the project’s new partnerships and its technological evolving. VeChain coin is one of those cryptocurrencies that have a certain market niche and are developed in order to provide specific services for particular use cases. VET market cap is among the biggest on the market.
- US Lawmakers to Visit Switzerland to Discuss Crypto, Facebook’s Libra
- $240M in Suspected Scheme Assets Moves in Four Bitcoin Transactions
- China: Shenzhen Special Economic Zone to Include Digital Currency Research
- Bitcoin Circles $10,400 as Altcoins Rally, XRP Posts 10% Gains
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: LINK, LEO, BCH, ETC, BSV, OKB*