China’s cyberspace administration has released its first list of registered blockchain service providers.
VeChain (VET) is a blockchain project that seeks to provide IOT-based services. The aim of VeChain is to facilitate and secure the collection, management and exchange of data. There are multiple use cases for the VET coin such as, for example, assets authentication, tracking of goods and product maintenance simplification. Founded in Singapore, VeChain Foundation is an organization that governs and maintains the project, its development and promotion. VeChain news are mostly connected to the project’s new partnerships and its technological evolving. VeChain coin is one of those cryptocurrencies that have a certain market niche and are developed in order to provide specific services for particular use cases. VET market cap is among the biggest on the market.
- Binance Chain Launches, Firm Expects to Execute Mainnet Swap on April 23
- Overstock’s Blockchain Subsidiary Misses Target for $100 Million Capital Injection
- Official Chinese Currency Renminbi to Become Cryptocurrency, Expert Says
- US Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang Calls for Clear Crypto Regulations
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $5,250 as Top Cryptos See Growth