A lawyer for the WikiLeaks founder claims a Republican congressman dangled a pardon for denying Russian involvement in the DNC leak.
Wikileaks is an international organization that specializes in publishing secret information, classified media and news leaks and was started by Julian Assange. Julian started Wikileaks and published the first document in 2006. Sunshine Press is stated as the official Wikileaks owner. Wikileaks gathered mass attention after publishing the Afghanistan war logs, Iraq war logs and CableGate leaks, which were provided by Chelsea Manning in 2010. Wikileaks is mostly funded by volunteers through bank transfers and online payment systems, but Wikileaks also accepts Bitcoin donations and donations of some other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Litecoin. Wikileaks is a controversial media and is widely targeted with allegations of being influenced by Russian, anti-Semitic, anti-American and of violating personal privacy.
- Russia Postpones Its Crypto Law Again, Now Blaming Coronavirus
- BCH, BSV Block Halvings Will Force Miners to Bitcoin (BTC) — Report
- ‘Prime Brokerage’ for Crypto: Apifiny Launches Institutional Platform to Connect Exchange Liquidity
- Bitfury Becomes Latest Crypto Industry Player to Join COVID-19 Research Project
- SEC Claims Telegram Injunction Applies to ‘Any Person or Entity’