Bitcoin at the epicenter of the battle for free speech.
Wikileaks is an international organization that specializes in publishing secret information, classified media and news leaks and was started by Julian Assange. Julian started Wikileaks and published the first document in 2006. Sunshine Press is stated as the official Wikileaks owner. Wikileaks gathered mass attention after publishing the Afghanistan war logs, Iraq war logs and CableGate leaks, which were provided by Chelsea Manning in 2010. Wikileaks is mostly funded by volunteers through bank transfers and online payment systems, but Wikileaks also accepts Bitcoin donations and donations of some other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Litecoin. Wikileaks is a controversial media and is widely targeted with allegations of being influenced by Russian, anti-Semitic, anti-American and of violating personal privacy.
- Bank of England Governor: Libra-Like Currency Could Replace US Dollar
- House Financial Services Committee Will Continue Libra Review
- US Man Pleads Guilty to Running $25 Million Bitcoin Laundering Scheme
- Cointelegraph Launches Korean HQ in Seoul, Expanding Presence in Asia
- Ethereum Is in a Bear Market, But One Analyst Explains Why He’s Long