Bitcoin at the epicenter of the battle for free speech.
Wikileaks is an international organization that specializes in publishing secret information, classified media and news leaks and was started by Julian Assange. Julian started Wikileaks and published the first document in 2006. Sunshine Press is stated as the official Wikileaks owner. Wikileaks gathered mass attention after publishing the Afghanistan war logs, Iraq war logs and CableGate leaks, which were provided by Chelsea Manning in 2010. Wikileaks is mostly funded by volunteers through bank transfers and online payment systems, but Wikileaks also accepts Bitcoin donations and donations of some other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Litecoin. Wikileaks is a controversial media and is widely targeted with allegations of being influenced by Russian, anti-Semitic, anti-American and of violating personal privacy.
- Japanese Banking Giant Mizuho to Launch Its Yen-Pegged Stablecoin in March
- Korean Telecom Giant KT to Launch Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform in March: Report
- ConsenSys Backs Ethereum-Based Unlisted Infrastructure Investment Startup Allinfra
- Bahrain’s Central Bank Launches Sandbox for Blockchain Companies: Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20