This week of the Alt-Cracks brings you all the altcoin news that fell through the cracks, as well as a list of all the newly added coins.
XCurrency (XC) is a digital currency developed on blockchain 2.0, which is a flexible digital platform allowing for the integration of both past and current XCurrency applications. One od XCurrency’s main features is providing a platform not only for private transactions and storage, but also for communication. Various message and chat services working through the XCurrency network are offered. Mining XC is possible by installing special software. The XCurrency project was launched in 2014 and from the moment of its launch, the XCurrency coin price has frequently changed. Over the last few years, the popularity of this cryptocurrency has decreased. However, according to the official website of XCurrency, the team still has plans to increase the data storage ability on its chain, to increase its block size and so on.
- Vitalik Buterin: High Ethereum Price Good for Security, Ecosystem Development
- Prediction Startup Numerai Raises $11 Million in ICO
- Alleged Bitcoin Fraudster Alexander Vinnik Appeals for Extradition to Russia
- Crypto Markets Descend While Tech Stocks Surge
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 20