ICO FUD may soon become a thing of the past as big name law firms and financiers enter the arena to advise and protect both investors and creators of token sale...
Alexander Geralis does Oil & Gas by day and Bitcoin by night. Apart from learning languages and collecting Japanese whiskies, he is also known to have conducted a few symphony orchestras.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week