Reggie Middleton rose to national prominence when he accurately predicted the failure of Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers and his BoomBustBlog became required r...
Dan Simon is the CEO and cofounder of Vested (www.fullyvested.com) a communications firm focused on the financial and FinTech industries. Dan has worked with some of the largest traditional financial services firms including JP Morgan, Citi & BNY as well as dozens of new challenger brands in the FinTech space. Dan chairs the Museum of American Finance Communications Advisory Board and covers trending topics in FinTech for a range of publications including Forbes (www.forbes.com/sites/dansimon) and MarketsMedia. A collection of his work can be found at his personal site: www.dansimon.me
- NYSE Operator’s Long-Awaited Crypto Platform Bakkt Announces New Key Vacancies
- ING Bank Signs 5-Year Licensing Deal With R3 for Access to Its Blockchain Platform Corda
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Coinbase Adds Cross-Border Wire Transfers for High-Volume Customers in Europe, Asia
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 21