Reggie Middleton rose to national prominence when he accurately predicted the failure of Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers and his BoomBustBlog became required r...
Dan Simon is the CEO and cofounder of Vested (www.fullyvested.com) a communications firm focused on the financial and FinTech industries. Dan has worked with some of the largest traditional financial services firms including JP Morgan, Citi & BNY as well as dozens of new challenger brands in the FinTech space. Dan chairs the Museum of American Finance Communications Advisory Board and covers trending topics in FinTech for a range of publications including Forbes (www.forbes.com/sites/dansimon) and MarketsMedia. A collection of his work can be found at his personal site: www.dansimon.me
- Most Respondents File Negative Comments for SEC's Review of VanEck/SolidX Bitcoin ETF
- Proof-of-Stake Cryptocurrencies Have $4 Billion in Staked Funds: Diar
- JPMorgan Chase Exec: Crypto Innovators Will 'Ultimately Have to Use a Bank to Move Funds’
- Digital Asset Holdings Gets Permanent CEO 3 Months After Blythe Masters Leaves
- Major Cryptocurrencies See Slight Gains, Palladium Hits $1,600 for The First Time