Dr. Rand Hindi
Dr. Rand Hindi is an entrepreneur and data scientist. He is the CEO at Snips, the first decentralized, private by design voice assistant. Rand started coding at the age of 10, founded a Social Network at 14 and a web agency at 15 before getting into Machine Learning at 18 and starting a PhD at 21. He has been elected as a TR35 by the MIT Technology Review, as a "30 under 30" by Forbes, and is a lecturer at Sciences Po in Paris.
- Ethereum Beats Bitcoin Cash’s Price for First Time Ever as Crypto Markets See Growth
- Hong Kong's New Regulation ‘Might’ Be Harmful for Local Crypto Industry, Experts Say
- Egypt’s Central Bank Conducting ‘Feasibility Studies’ Around Digital Currency Issuance
- Iran: Science and Tech Department Official Says Blockchain Can Improve National Economy
- Blockchain Could ‘Jeopardize the Safety’ of Current Financial Marketplace, DTCC Exec