The U.S. SEC’s move to fine celebrities for fraudulent ICO advertising tells a cautionary tale to investors and would-be advertisers.
Gareth Jenkinson is a journalist and radio presenter based in Durban, South Africa. When he’s not talking about sport on the airwaves - he’s got his eye on the Cryptocurrency market.
- Canadian City of Calgary Launches Local Digital Currency for Intracity Transactions
- AriseBank Founders to Pay $2.7 Million in Fines to Settle ICO Fraud Charges
- Major Ethereum Software Client Upgrades in Preparation for Constantinople Hard Fork
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12
- Crypto Markets See Modest Gains, Bitcoin Rises Above $3,400