FATF has concerns over Libra’s potential use in money-laundering if Facebook’s proposed stablecoin is to become widespread.
Jack Martin was mildly praised for a school writing project many moons ago and it went to his head. Since then he has written song lyrics, software guides, film scripts, and (most recently) a children's book. In 2015 he started writing about cryptocurrency and nobody has stopped him yet.
- Bitmain Launches ‘World’s Largest’ Bitcoin Mining Facility in Texas
- ‘Is That Still Bitcoin?’ CoinShares CSO Questions Crypto Custody
- Report: Facebook Could Use Fiat-Pegged Stablecoins for Libra
- Why Is Bitcoin Price Going Up? 4 Indicators Suggest a Potential Bottom
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XMR, XRP, BSV, LEO, BNB