Hawaii senators have introduced a bill authorizing banks to offer custody services to digital asset classes.
Jack Martin was mildly praised for a school writing project many moons ago and it went to his head. Since then he has written song lyrics, software guides, film scripts, and (most recently) a children's book. In 2015 he started writing about cryptocurrency and nobody has stopped him yet.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- CV Summit United Blockchain Leaders and Enthusiasts in Davos
- User Retention: The Holy Grail for DApps Moving Beyond Buzzword Status
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst