Oracle joins the Blockchain bandwagon with new cloud-based “Blockchain as a service”
John Patrick Mullin
John is an investment banker, speaker, writer, and FinTech & EdTech enthusiast. He has a passion for exploring new countries and cultures and has lived in the USA, Spain, Belgium, Germany, and most recently Shanghai, China. In addition to his day job as a banker, he writes for LinkedIn China, advises an EdTech company in Hong Kong, and stays active in the Chinese FinTech community as Community Partner of the Shanghai Cohort of FinTech Connector.
- Retail Investors Can Now Bet on Bitcoin Hitting $100,000 by 2020
- Bitcoin Network Is Moving $3 Billion Daily, Up 210% Since April
- Money Managers Are Paying Big Bucks to Interpret Your Bitcoin Tweets
- Report: Global Blockchain in Healthcare to Reach $1.7 billion by 2026
- US Senators Grill Facebook on Privacy, Trust Issues in Libra Hearing