Oracle joins the Blockchain bandwagon with new cloud-based “Blockchain as a service”
John Patrick Mullin
John is an investment banker, speaker, writer, and FinTech & EdTech enthusiast. He has a passion for exploring new countries and cultures and has lived in the USA, Spain, Belgium, Germany, and most recently Shanghai, China. In addition to his day job as a banker, he writes for LinkedIn China, advises an EdTech company in Hong Kong, and stays active in the Chinese FinTech community as Community Partner of the Shanghai Cohort of FinTech Connector.
- Major Stablecoin Basis to Close, Return Funds to Investors: Sources
- Hyperledger Onboards 12 New Members Including Alibaba Cloud, Deutsche Telekom and Citi
- Report: Court Ruling to Return Mistakenly Sent Cryptocurrency Could Set Precedent
- Crypto Markets See Modest Gains, Bitcoin Rises Above $3,400
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12