Oracle joins the Blockchain bandwagon with new cloud-based “Blockchain as a service”
John Patrick Mullin
John is an investment banker, speaker, writer, and FinTech & EdTech enthusiast. He has a passion for exploring new countries and cultures and has lived in the USA, Spain, Belgium, Germany, and most recently Shanghai, China. In addition to his day job as a banker, he writes for LinkedIn China, advises an EdTech company in Hong Kong, and stays active in the Chinese FinTech community as Community Partner of the Shanghai Cohort of FinTech Connector.
- Elon Musk: Bitcoin Has ‘Quite Brilliant’ Structure, Paper Money is Going Away
- Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin Discloses Non-ETH Crypto Holdings and Other Revenue Sources
- Canadian Judge Appoints Legal Representatives for QuadrigaCX Customers
- Bitcoin Again Tests $4K Amidst Anticipation of US and China Trade Deal Finalization
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18