Oracle joins the Blockchain bandwagon with new cloud-based “Blockchain as a service”
John Patrick Mullin
John is an investment banker, speaker, writer, and FinTech & EdTech enthusiast. He has a passion for exploring new countries and cultures and has lived in the USA, Spain, Belgium, Germany, and most recently Shanghai, China. In addition to his day job as a banker, he writes for LinkedIn China, advises an EdTech company in Hong Kong, and stays active in the Chinese FinTech community as Community Partner of the Shanghai Cohort of FinTech Connector.
- Bitcoin Holds Over $5,300 as Top Altcoins See Mixed Signals
- Report: Chinese Publicly Listed Construction Company Turned Mining Firm Lost Over $23 Million
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Crypto Exchange Poloniex Adds Support for USDT on Tron Blockchain
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19