The Financial Supervisory Authority has no knowledge of fraud or market manipulation on crypto trading platforms in the country, but sees danger of money launde...
Maxwell William is a freelance writer and English teacher. After graduating from Western Michigan University with majors in History, Philosophy, and Political Science, he has been working and traveling through Asia and Europe for the past five years. He joined Cointelegraph in May, 2018.
- US SEC Charges Convict and Associates for $30M Fraudulent ICO
- Libra Association Forms Steering Committee to Guide Technical Development
- Amid Legal Controversy, Telegram Blockchain Explorers Are Already Available
- CME Bitcoin Futures See Open Interest Surge as Global Volume Hits $25B
- Price Analysis Jan 17: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, ETC, TRX