The Financial Supervisory Authority has no knowledge of fraud or market manipulation on crypto trading platforms in the country, but sees danger of money launde...
Maxwell William is a freelance writer and English teacher. After graduating from Western Michigan University with majors in History, Philosophy, and Political Science, he has been working and traveling through Asia and Europe for the past five years. He joined Cointelegraph in May, 2018.
- Breaking: US Regulator Investigating Crypto Exchange BitMEX — Report
- Bitcoin an ‘Unstoppable Force,’ US Congressman Tells Crypto Hearing
- China Ruling Bitcoin Is Property Again Is ‘Major Milestone,’ Says Investor
- Steve Wozniak Co-Founds Blockchain-Based Energy Saving Firm in Malta
- Bitcoin Price: $10,800 Now Crucial as Multiple Death Crosses Appear