The Financial Supervisory Authority has no knowledge of fraud or market manipulation on crypto trading platforms in the country, but sees danger of money launde...
Maxwell William is a freelance writer and English teacher. After graduating from Western Michigan University with majors in History, Philosophy, and Political Science, he has been working and traveling through Asia and Europe for the past five years. He joined Cointelegraph in May, 2018.
- German Airline Company Hahn Air Issues Tickets on Blockchain
- Public Statement Aims to Define Legal Status of Crypto Assets in the UK
- Visa Works on Blockchain System for Joint Computation of Large-Scale Private Data
- Maker Launches New Dai Today, Expects to Phase-Out Old Dai in Months
- Bitcoin Price in ‘Golden Pocket’ as Trader Warns of $7,400 Breakdown