The Financial Supervisory Authority has no knowledge of fraud or market manipulation on crypto trading platforms in the country, but sees danger of money launde...
Maxwell William is a freelance writer and English teacher. After graduating from Western Michigan University with majors in History, Philosophy, and Political Science, he has been working and traveling through Asia and Europe for the past five years. He joined Cointelegraph in May, 2018.
- Russia Postpones Its Crypto Law Again, Now Blaming Coronavirus
- BCH, BSV Block Halvings Will Force Miners to Bitcoin (BTC) — Report
- ‘Prime Brokerage’ for Crypto: Apifiny Launches Institutional Platform to Connect Exchange Liquidity
- Bitfury Becomes Latest Crypto Industry Player to Join COVID-19 Research Project
- SEC Claims Telegram Injunction Applies to ‘Any Person or Entity’