Was Bitcoin’s spectacular surge in November 2013 the result of fraudulent market manipulation by a bot that serious traders are calling “Willy”?
Nickolas is an investigative reporter based in New York. With a background in finance and law, Nickolas writes about Bitcoin's latest developments for businesses, investors, and legal professionals.
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Ethereum Team Lead: Constantinople Hard Fork to Activate in Late February
- Crypto Prices See Calm as ZB.Com Bypasses Binance to Become Top Exchange
- OECD Calls for ‘Delicate Balance’ in Global ICO Regulation
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18