Olusegun Ogundeji is an author and journalist from Africa. He writes about Africa particularly on tech-related issues and their attendant effects on end users.
- Markets See Massive Sell-Off, Bitcoin Dips Below $5,600 for the First Time in 2018
- OKEx Notes Early Delivery of BCH Futures After Trading Stop to Avoid Market Manipulation
- US Fast-Casual Salad Chain Sweetgreen to Use Blockchain in Food Supply Tracking
- Report: France Accounts for Minor Part of Global ICO Market, While US Leads the Industry
- $5 Trln FX Settlement Giant CLS to Launch Blockchain-Based Netting Service ‘Within Days’