Argentina’s new president, Mauricio Macri, is good news for the legal status of Bitcoin in the country.
I like solving problems, optimizing stuff and making things; doing whatever needs to be done, learning everything that needs to be learnt, while trying to accomplish everything in the most efficient and swift manner I can. If you need more information about me, just visit my website at omarbessa.com
- Fed’s Quantitative Easing Strategy Holds Long-Term Benefits for Crypto
- Nigeria Becomes Eighth African Nation to Welcome Bitcoin ATMs
- AT&T Seeks Dismissal of $200M in Damages for 2018 SIM-Swap Attack
- FBI Arrests Russian Rapper For Crypto Money Laundering, Cites Damning Instagram
- Price Analysis April 1: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LEO