Argentina’s new president, Mauricio Macri, is good news for the legal status of Bitcoin in the country.
I like solving problems, optimizing stuff and making things; doing whatever needs to be done, learning everything that needs to be learnt, while trying to accomplish everything in the most efficient and swift manner I can. If you need more information about me, just visit my website at omarbessa.com
- US Deficit Will Be at Least 6 Times Bitcoin Market Cap — Every Year
- Ripple CEO Hints at IPO, Says More Crypto Firms Will Go Public in 2020
- Ripple’s XRP Sales Saw a Historic Low in Fourth Quarter of 2019
- Accused Bitcoin Launderer Vinnik Reportedly Arrives at French Hospital
- Bitcoin Price Rally Falters as Bulls Fight to Hold the $8.3K Support