Argentina’s new president, Mauricio Macri, is good news for the legal status of Bitcoin in the country.
I like solving problems, optimizing stuff and making things; doing whatever needs to be done, learning everything that needs to be learnt, while trying to accomplish everything in the most efficient and swift manner I can. If you need more information about me, just visit my website at omarbessa.com
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Coinbase Custody Holds $1.3B in Assets Under Custody, Expects to Hit $2B ‘Soon’
- US Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins on Binance Starting in September
- Appetite for Blockchain Tech Builds Among Korean Banks, but Without Crypto
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 14/06