Argentina’s new president, Mauricio Macri, is good news for the legal status of Bitcoin in the country.
I like solving problems, optimizing stuff and making things; doing whatever needs to be done, learning everything that needs to be learnt, while trying to accomplish everything in the most efficient and swift manner I can. If you need more information about me, just visit my website at omarbessa.com
- Nike Files Trademark Application in the US for ‘Cryptokicks’
- US Rapper Lil Pump Starts Accepting Bitcoin via Lightning Network on Merchandise Store
- Bitcoin Dominates Demand as Genesis Processes $425 Million of Loans in Q1 2019
- Top Traders Held Talks on Making Crypto Part of Global Financial Architecture: Bloomberg
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 24