Tax primer for retailers and e-tailers who want to use crypto.
Or Lokay Cohen
Or Lokay Cohen is a vice president at Bittax, a crypto tax calculation platform. Or has 10 years’ experience with regulation, managing a leading tax consultant firm. She holds a LL.M. law degree, a B.A. in communications and an M.A. in management and public policy. In her work at Bittax, Or promotes the goal of bridging between cryptocurrency to the taxation reality to enable tax reporting under a clear regulatory framework and specific identification methods.
- Kraken Appoints SAFT Architect Marco Santori as Chief Legal Officer
- Bitcoin Price Will Go Up as Only Profitable Miners Remain: Data Analyst
- Ethereum Co-Founder: Finding Satoshi Is Like Finding a Malware Author
- Bitcoin Scam on YouTube Masquerades as Coinbase CEO AMA
- Q3 Crypto Ponzi Victims File Class Action Lawsuit Against Wells Fargo