More than 10,000 taxpayers with crypto transactions will receive letters from the IRS by the end of August.
Robert W. Wood
Robert W. Wood is a tax lawyer representing clients worldwide from offices at Wood LLP, in San Francisco. He is the author of numerous tax books and writes frequently about taxes for Forbes.com, Tax Notes, and other publications.
- Cryptocurrencies Used to Buy Illicit Drugs, Says White House
- Casa Releases Node Monitor Service to Improve Bitcoin Network Health
- Cryptojacking Code Found in Eleven Open Libraries, Thousands Infected
- Bitcoin Price Struggling at $10K as Analysts Warn of 2018-Style Dump
- Price Analysis 21/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM