After a 10 year run, the OVDP will formally close on September 28, 2018, and some people are rushing to get in.
Robert W. Wood
Robert W. Wood is a tax lawyer representing clients worldwide from offices at Wood LLP, in San Francisco (www.WoodLLP.com). He is the author of numerous tax books and writes frequently about taxes for Forbes.com, Tax Notes, and other publications.
- Bitcoin Will Hit $1 Million, Says IBM’s VP of Blockchain Jesse Lund
- Unconfirmed: Telegram TON Network to Launch by October 2019 or Token Contracts Are Void
- New Platform Converts Crypto to Fiat Without Know Your Customer Requirements
- Report: Major European Derivatives Exchange to Launch Cryptocurrency Futures
- Crypto Markets Show Slight Decline, as Do Dow Jones Industrial and S&P 500