How to detect organizations compensating employees over the Bitcoin blockchain? Can the data be used for industrial espionage, and how to prevent it?
S. Matthew English
S. Matthew English is a research scientist specializing in blockchain technologies and linked open data. Matthew holds a BA in Political Science from New York University (NYU), and MSc in Computer Science from the University of Hong Kong (HKU), and is currently pursuing a PhD from the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn in Germany.
- Binance Halts Trading to Resolve Technical Problem
- New Leaders at Bank for International Settlements Fintech and DLT Research Centers
- Coinbase Becomes Direct Visa Card Issuer With Principal Membership
- CFTC Letter Provides Little Clarity in Telegram’s Battle With SEC
- Chainlink (LINK), Tezos (XTZ) Resume Bull Run With Bitcoin Above $10K