How to detect organizations compensating employees over the Bitcoin blockchain? Can the data be used for industrial espionage, and how to prevent it?
S. Matthew English
S. Matthew English is a research scientist specializing in blockchain technologies and linked open data. Matthew holds a BA in Political Science from New York University (NYU), and MSc in Computer Science from the University of Hong Kong (HKU), and is currently pursuing a PhD from the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn in Germany.
- Venezuela Sets New Bitcoin Volume Record Thanks to 10,000,000% Inflation
- Bakkt Begins Testing Bitcoin Futures Platform Following Hype and Delays
- Justin Sun to Reschedule Warren Buffett Charity Lunch for Medical Reasons
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $10K But Now Below ‘Neutral Area,’ Says Trader
- Price Analysis 22/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM