How to detect organizations compensating employees over the Bitcoin blockchain? Can the data be used for industrial espionage, and how to prevent it?
S. Matthew English
S. Matthew English is a research scientist specializing in blockchain technologies and linked open data. Matthew holds a BA in Political Science from New York University (NYU), and MSc in Computer Science from the University of Hong Kong (HKU), and is currently pursuing a PhD from the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn in Germany.
- Fundstrat’s Tom Lee: Bitcoin Is Easily Going to Reach New Highs
- Big Four Auditing Firm PwC Releases Cryptocurrency Auditing Software
- Bancor Seeks to Exclude US Users From Trading Over Regulatory Uncertainty
- Blockchain Hits Top 10 Future Skills in LinkedIn Asia Pacific Report
- Euroclear, EIB, Santander and EY to Pursue Blockchain Pilot for ECP Settlement