How to detect organizations compensating employees over the Bitcoin blockchain? Can the data be used for industrial espionage, and how to prevent it?
S. Matthew English
S. Matthew English is a research scientist specializing in blockchain technologies and linked open data. Matthew holds a BA in Political Science from New York University (NYU), and MSc in Computer Science from the University of Hong Kong (HKU), and is currently pursuing a PhD from the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn in Germany.
- Bitcoin Will Hit $1 Million, Says IBM’s VP of Blockchain Jesse Lund
- Report: Major European Derivatives Exchange to Launch Cryptocurrency Futures
- Commerzbank, Siemens and Continental Complete Blockchain Money Market Pilot
- Latin America’s Largest Investment Bank to Launch Its Own Security Token
- Crypto Markets Show Slight Decline, as Do Dow Jones Industrial and S&P 500