The Arab world has finally begun to bear fruit to innovative Blockchain-based projects.
Walid Daniel Dib is a German-Jordanian Water & Environmental Engineer who freelances in Journalism. Although he enjoys working as a Civil Engineer, his true passion lies in digital currency and online media. He also runs his own website: www.danieldib.com.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Coinbase Custody Holds $1.3B in Assets Under Custody, Expects to Hit $2B ‘Soon’
- US Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins on Binance Starting in September
- Appetite for Blockchain Tech Builds Among Korean Banks, but Without Crypto
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 14/06