The Arab world has finally begun to bear fruit to innovative Blockchain-based projects.
Walid Daniel Dib is a German-Jordanian Water & Environmental Engineer who freelances in Journalism. Although he enjoys working as a Civil Engineer, his true passion lies in digital currency and online media. He also runs his own website: www.danieldib.com.
- LedgerX Makes Bid to Launch Physically-Settled BTC Futures Product for Retail Investors
- French Minister of Finance: Blockchain Is a Government Priority
- Unocoin Reduces Staff by 50% Ahead of Indian Supreme Court Cryptocurrency Ruling
- Bot-Enabled Market Manipulation Rife on Decentralized Exchanges, Researchers Claim
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 15