The Arab world has finally begun to bear fruit to innovative Blockchain-based projects.
Walid Daniel Dib is a German-Jordanian Water & Environmental Engineer who freelances in Journalism. Although he enjoys working as a Civil Engineer, his true passion lies in digital currency and online media. He also runs his own website: www.danieldib.com.
- Cointelegraph Exclusive: Former CFTC Chair Looks to Digital Dollar Beyond COVID-19 Stimulus
- Algorand Launches Blockchain-Based Global Coronavirus Survey
- Overstock Plots Global Expansion for Blockchain-Based Agritech Platform
- Big Tech in Blockchain: Comparing IBM, Microsoft, Apple, Google and More
- Digital Dollars, Bakkt CEO Scandal & a Continuing Pandemic: Bad Crypto News of the Week