The Arab world has finally begun to bear fruit to innovative Blockchain-based projects.
Walid Daniel Dib is a German-Jordanian Water & Environmental Engineer who freelances in Journalism. Although he enjoys working as a Civil Engineer, his true passion lies in digital currency and online media. He also runs his own website: www.danieldib.com.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K