The Arab world has finally begun to bear fruit to innovative Blockchain-based projects.
Walid Daniel Dib is a German-Jordanian Water & Environmental Engineer who freelances in Journalism. Although he enjoys working as a Civil Engineer, his true passion lies in digital currency and online media. He also runs his own website: www.danieldib.com.
- US Lawmakers to Visit Switzerland to Discuss Crypto, Facebook’s Libra
- $240M in Suspected Scheme Assets Moves in Four Bitcoin Transactions
- China: Shenzhen Special Economic Zone to Include Digital Currency Research
- Bitcoin Circles $10,400 as Altcoins Rally, XRP Posts 10% Gains
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: LINK, LEO, BCH, ETC, BSV, OKB*