The $850 million clinched this year so far puts the industry on course to beat its 2018 levels.
William Suberg got into Bitcoin while completing his Masters degree and hasn't looked back since, writing about anything crypto-related which makes him sit up and pay attention. He started working with Cointelegraph in October 2013.
- Coinbase Expands Crypto-to-Crypto Services to 11 More Countries
- Reuters: Japanese Regulators to Introduce New Rules Regarding Exchanges’ Cold Wallets
- Demand for Legal Experts With Blockchain Tech Knowledge is High, Report
- Winklevoss Twins and Charlie Shrem Settle Long-Running Legal Fight Over 2012 Bitcoin Deal
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 17