The company blamed the continued suppression of Bitcoin prices and associated profitability issues in the mining market.
William Suberg got into Bitcoin while completing his Masters degree and hasn't looked back since, writing about anything crypto-related which makes him sit up and pay attention. He started working with Cointelegraph in October 2013.
- SEC Starts Review of NYSE Arca’s Bitcoin ETF Rule Change Proposal
- Japan Economic Alliance Asks Financial Regulator FSA to Reduce Tax on Crypto
- Argentina Settles Export Deal With Paraguay Using Bitcoin
- Hyundai Commercial Partners With IBM to Accelerate Blockchain Development
- Majority of Voters Support ASIC-Resistant ETH Algorithm Implementation, Online Vote Shows