Stanford University Offers Cryptography Course for Free on Coursera
Stanford University has united with educational platform Coursera to provide the Cryptography I and II courses for free. An unlimited number of students from all around the world can virtually attend the lectures given by Dan Boneh, Professor of Computer Science.
- Australia to Make Blockchain Voting App a Global Democratic Movement
- Blockchain Breakthrough: Peerplays Creates Open-Source Fee Sharing Module
- Kim Dotcom Explains How Megaupload 2.0 Will Take Bitcoin To The Moon
- Steemit May Become Killer App As It Looks to Draw 1 Mln Bitcoin Users Yearly
- Ardor - New Competitor to Ethereum Arises Amidst Reports of The DAO Attack