After hosting several remarkable webinars in a row, Group Futurista organized its 16th webinar under the #FutureCast Webinar Series on Dec. 3, 2020.
The first edition of the “Future of Chatbots & Conversational AI,” the webinar was sponsored by AI-savvy companies, such as e-bot7, Scanta, DefinedCrowd, Ada Inc., Birdeye and Interactions.
Our wide combination of speakers from leading AI-based platforms in different industries spoke at length about how customer experience can be enhanced through conversational artificial intelligence and chatbots, as well as shedding light on the future of chatbots.
- Dave Lehman from Birdseye presented how automating the scale gap can be done with AI-powered CX intelligence.
- Ashish Kulkarni from Standard Chartered Bank spoke about how chatbots could be the new face of brands in the banking industry.
- Elan Keshen and Josh Solomon from Ada Inc. delivered news about the growing use of conversational AI.
- James Whittaker from DefinedCrowd emphasized the evolution of machines and how “machines talk back” along with the future of conversational AI.
- Mark Dembo from ebot-7 spoke about enabling better, faster and smarter customer service experiences with conversational AI, along with some interesting case studies.
- Jeroen Das from ABN AMRO Bank N.V. introduced how incorporating conversational AI (Anna and Abby) in ABN AMRO’s Customer Interaction Vision resulted in the bank’s seamless operation.
- Phil Gray from Interactions illustrated the benefits of creating transformative CX with conversational AI and human-in-the-loop technology.
The panel discussion was the highlight of the entire webinar, where Gray moderated the discussion. It was also joined by Shnay Chohan from NatWest Group, Chaitanya Hiremath from Scanta and Andrew Strack from NAB who discussed the many benefits of using chatbot AI to enhance the customer experience during and after the pandemic.
Lastly, Strack spoke about building the next-generation CX in the financial industry through NAB’s virtual assistant.
In conclusion, Group Futurista announced its latest upcoming webinars “Future of Digital Supply Chain in a Post-COVID World 3.0” and “Future of Fraud Detection in the COVID World” scheduled on Jan. 21 and 27, 2021, respectively. Do not miss our upcoming webinars and register at Group Futurista’s website: www.groupfuturista.com.