Bitdouble has created a brand new way to gamble with bitcoin, where you deposit bitcoin and bet those coins on a game inspired by roulette that is different and more interesting than the rest.
Bitdouble's system revolves on one single roll, across the entire site that ensures results of a roll will be broadcast evenly to all players on the gambling site.
All rolls can and are checked by a provably fair system that ensures no roll is rigged and nobody has an advantage over any other player- this makes the game equally friendly to all tactics. Whether you have a small wallet or a large one, everybody has an equal opportunity to strike it rich!
- Red 1-7 to DOUBLE your Bitcoin
- Black 8-14 to DOUBLE your Bitcoin
- Even Even to DOUBLE your Bitcoin
- Odd Odd to DOUBLE your Bitcoin
- Green 0 for FOURTEEN times your Bitcoin
Not listed clearly on the site, however, is a VIP system that rewards players based on how much they bet in total. Although it is indeed a little difficult for players with little bitcoin to reach even the first level, the system pays out well. The following lists the bonuses you recieve for betting a specific amount of bitcoin:
- VIP 1VIP Level 1 (Bronze) >0.1 BTC - you earn .001btc
- VIP 2VIP Level 2 (Bronze) >0.5 BTC - .005btc
- VIP 3VIP Level 3 (Bronze) >1.5 BTC - .015btc
- VIP 4VIP Level 4 (Bronze) >5 BTC - .05btc
- VIP 5VIP Level 5 (Silver) >15 BTC - .150btc
- VIP 6VIP Level 6 (Silver) >50 BTC - .5btc
- VIP 7VIP Level 7 (gold) >150 BTC - 1.5btc
- VIP 8VIP Level 8 (Gold) >500 BTC - 5btc
- VIP 9VIP Level 9 (Diamond) >1500 BTC - 15btc
- VIP 10VIP Level 10 (Diamond) >5000 BTC - 50btc
In addition, for a limited time, there will be a special reward on top of the VIP system for those who are the first to reach a certain level on the site. They are as follows:
- First to reach VIP lvl 7: 3 BTC
- First to reach VIP lvl 8: 10 BTC
- First to reach VIP lvl 9: 20 BTC
- First to reach VIP lvl 10: 30 BTC
The VIP Level 6 award was already claimed by a user by the name of FB- it's not too late to win an additional small prize, though!
There is also a smaller weekly and monthly wagering prize awarded to those who use the site often, and they are as follows:
Weekly Prize Total : 0.5BTC
- 1st = 0.25 BTC
- 2nd = 0.15 BTC
- 3rd = 0.1 BTC
Monthly prize: Total: 1.5 BTC
- 1st = 0.75 BTC
- 2nd = 0.30 BTC
- 3rd = 0.15 BTC
- 4th = 0.10 BTC
- 5th = 0.05 BTC
- 6th = 0.05 BTC
- 7th = 0.025 BTC
- 8th = 0.025 BTC
- 9th = 0.025 BTC
- 10th = 0.025 BTC
You can always catch up or beat a player with these awards. All listed awards will be automatically credited to one's account upon reaching the reward, and it is possible to view the results of the previous week.
A smaller feature that is slightly less visible on the site is the autobettor- it allows you to automatically gamble on the site and control how much you bet when you're at it- perfect for those who want to find a winning strategy and profit off of it. The controls are standard for casinos, and there is even an option to bet on a random color on each roll!
Company name: BitDouble.io
Company site: https://bitdouble.io/
Company contacts: yahoo62278 (bitcointalk)
This is a paid press release. Cointelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Cointelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.