Digital lead for Calibra explains why Facebook has built a new programming language called Move to power the Libra blockchain.
It can be an arduous task staying on top of the goings-on in the world of business news. That's why Cointelegraph combs through the hectic crypto and blockchain industry every day to bring you the top business news about cryptocurrency and blockchain, tailor-made for your interests. Whether you’re a serious investor or a casual passer-by, our articles cuts through the unwanted fat and goes straight for that meaty content. Crypto has been increasingly making business news headlines all around the world over the past years. In turn, more people than ever have started gravitating toward cryptocurrency and blockchain, leaving businesses in a precarious position: sink or swim. Will businesses adapt to market demands, or will they perish amid the shrewd competition? Read on!
- Bitcoin Price Grapples With $10K — 2 Scenarios for the Week Ahead
- Are the BZx Flash Loan Attacks Signaling the End of DeFi?
- Bitcoin Cash Faces ‘Slow Death’ After Alleged $30M Hack — Commentator
- Half of Predictions Are Right Half the Time — BTC’s Halving Divides Opinions
- Bitcoin Price Bullrun May Last 1000 Days as 2020 Now Best Average Year