Galaxy Digital’s net losses saw some improvement in Q4 2019, down from around $68 million in Q3 to about $33 million.
It can be an arduous task staying on top of the goings-on in the world of business news. That's why Cointelegraph combs through the hectic crypto and blockchain industry every day to bring you the top business news about cryptocurrency and blockchain, tailor-made for your interests. Whether you’re a serious investor or a casual passer-by, our articles cuts through the unwanted fat and goes straight for that meaty content. Crypto has been increasingly making business news headlines all around the world over the past years. In turn, more people than ever have started gravitating toward cryptocurrency and blockchain, leaving businesses in a precarious position: sink or swim. Will businesses adapt to market demands, or will they perish amid the shrewd competition? Read on!
- Grayscale Ethereum Trust Trading at 515% Premium
- NEM Community in Uproar as Prez Takes 6-Month Paid Sabbatical
- Top 10 Coins More Correlated Than Ever, but Decoupling From Gold
- Visa Backs New Bitcoin Rewards Card From Lightning-Friendly Fold
- Anthony Pompliano Discloses His Investment Strategy in Times of Crisis