The 2nd Blockchain International Scientific Conference (#ISC2020) is coming back to Edinburgh on 11 March 2020.
The conference will bring the world's most innovative scholars, thought-leaders and trail blazers in the Blockchain space to educate, inform, excite and inspire attendees.
A glimpse at some of the ground-breaking research projects and case- studies being presented at ISC2020:
- Public Services, UK Digital Economy Act and Blockchain – What Next?
- Quantum Attacks on Critical Blockchain Infrastructures – What could go wrong?
- What happens when your DNA goes on the Blockchain?
- Six Principles of International Blockchain jurisdiction...
- $80 Billion global fraud and the role of Blockchain...
- Three Vital steps in the evaluation of Cryptocurrency Cyber- laundering...
- Who will be responsible for the Governance of 8 Trillion GDP on the Blockchain?
- Can we design platforms to detect vulnerability attacks on blockchains?
- Diversity of Actors and the Blockchain Ecosystem – is harmonisation possible?
- Which is the best model and framework for Blockchain-based securities?
- Malware and Virus attacks on Blockchain – Can we stop them?
- Regulating Tokens – is your country a laggard?
- Which is the most robust programming language for Blockchain?
- IoT and Blockchain – The future of Smart Cities...
- Is Aviation Industry about to be disrupted by Blockchain?
- GDPR, Mining, and Privacy – Playing by the rules of the game?
WHY ATTEND THE ISC2020:
Meeting point Conference of Blockchain Industry & Academia with scholars from 25 top universities speaking at the event
- Ground-breaking, Cutting-edge research, reviews, and in-depth Analyses
- Connect with Enterprises & Institutions Looking for World-class researchers
- Blockchain Industry experts, Thought leaders and Influencers under one roof
- State-of-the-art Venue - Craiglockhart Campus, Edinburgh Napier University
To become an Academic Partner of ISC2020 or to join the BBA, visit www.britishblockchainassociation.org/isc2020
Or contact Kelly Bolton, BBA’s Head of PR and Marketing at email@example.com
Established in 2017, The British Blockchain Association (BBA) is the most influential voice in the blockchain industry. It is a not-for-profit organisation that promotes evidence-based adoption of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT). It is home to the JBBA, Journal of The British Blockchain Association, the world’s first fully open access, peer-reviewed blockchain journal that is available both inprint and online.
CEBB - Centre for Evidence-Based Blockchain - is the world's first Centre of Excellence advancing evidence-based blockchain and comprises of a global network of the world's leading research institutions, Industry think-tanks, JBBA research community, BBA Student forum, BBA partners and member organisations.